Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Questions to the admin.

19 years ago
I'm inquiring about the proceedure using the advanced settings, to close links after it has been accessed. Anotherwords get rid of the option after that site has been chosen and you are given another choice (and that scene is an option again).

re:Questions to the admin.

19 years ago
On the editor there is a drop down menu that asks you "number of uses?"
if you only want people to be able to click on it once, then choose "One use". When people come back to that page they cannot choose it again. If you want it so that it will give you a new choice when you come BACK to that page that WASN'T there before, it gets a little tricky. You either need to assign a score to the link (so that the new link will be visible if your score equals x) or put an object through that link (so that when you come back to that page you have the object which will show the new link), OR make seperate pages for each time you come back around.
make sense?? i know it's a little confusing. Call with more questions.
march

19 years ago
also there is a "check box" that asks you "visible when unavailable?". Click this if you want the link to be visible, though unable to be clicked on. Uncheck it if you want it to disappear completely if it's not available.
make sense?
march

19 years ago
I think I'm sticking with this avater for a while.... it makes me happy.
march

19 years ago
Thanks for the input... I only have two more things to say to you...

wooga! wooga!