Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Love SICK

15 years ago
Wow... What a great game! :) 

I feel that I must mention it here.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Storygame, I mean. ;)

Love SICK

15 years ago
parlor room Zero. And yes it was gory.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Ah, yes.  I forgot there was a place for stuff like this.

Love SICK

15 years ago

haaha

I think  I had nightmares from that story :P

Love SICK

15 years ago
Really?  Haha, I'm hoping to pull a dream or two from it.  The option to answer to door with a vagina on my face made me laugh out loud! XD

Love SICK

15 years ago
Zero, you won't even ever see a real vagina in your life! lol, Couldn't resist.

Anyway, Love SICK pwns! Just don't let your mom read it...

Love SICK

15 years ago
Come on, Nuby, that's just illogical!  If I've never seen a real vagina... then how are you here?  I'm telling your mother.  :p

Love SICK

15 years ago
Oooh, burned! lol, You're hilarious.

Love SICK

15 years ago
... he won't see a real one until he has a kid...

Love SICK

15 years ago
other than his moms!

Love SICK

15 years ago
That's usually how it works.

Love SICK

15 years ago
unless he has a kid... lol jk Zero.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Errr... You know what having a kid entails, right OL?

Love SICK

15 years ago
yeah. duh i do.

Love SICK

15 years ago
SSSSEX! O.O 

XP

What makes you so sure that I don't have any kids?

Love SICK

15 years ago
Man, you have a very filthy mind.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Oh!  Jeez!... Don't say that!

Love SICK

15 years ago
I once had an idea to do a semi-sequel to this story, called the Doctor and the Drifter. (The Drifter being the from the "serial killer" ending from Repression.)

Love SICK

15 years ago
No! I want to keep my lunch safely secured in my stomach! Please, just hold off on the gore. lol

Love SICK

15 years ago
I liked Repression.  Even thought it wasn't as epic in scope as many of your stories are, I liked the underlying theme.

Love Sick was all right.  Parts of it were kind of grand guignol over-the-top funny.  Other parts seemed like you were just trying to see if you could shock the readers, and you weren't really feeling it. 

Anubis? referred to it as BDSM, which isn't really accurate.  If anything, it would have to be guro, but I didn't get an erotic vibe from it at all.

Love SICK

15 years ago
There was gratuitous violence and sexual connotations but naw, I didn't get an erotic vibe from it either.

Love SICK

15 years ago

Oh I'm sure there's more than few disturbed souls that get off on Guro.

But yeah Love SICK was definitely supposed to be so over the top that it would be more hilarious than anything else.

Still, I figure something like that is bound to offend some people, so I put an extra warning on it.

Repression is probably "creepier" than Love SICK in certain parts since it has a more serious tone.

Love SICK

15 years ago
lol love sick is just so over the top it's hysterical.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Oh, I got an erotic vibe, for sure. rofl I'm almost as sick as Zero... Ahahaha!

Love SICK

15 years ago
Furries.

Love SICK

15 years ago
I didn't like Repression as much as the other stories. I understand and appreciate the message, but I just think the story's execution was too insignificant. Nothing happened, and nothing went anywhere.

Love SICK

15 years ago

Well Repression is one of my earlier ones. So it's not as detailed, though I thought that bit turned out ok since the character is supposed to be "numb" in it.

His personality isn't too deep (initially) so the surroundings aren't either in his mind.

If there is a "goal" in that story. It's you're supposed to try "Feel" something. (Preferably with a good outcome for the protagonist)

Love SICK

15 years ago

Ha ha. Wrong story.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Really? I can't keep track of them I suppose. was Repression the one with weird anti-social kid?

Love SICK

15 years ago
To what are you referring, end?

Anubis- I disagree.  Not everything has to be epic.  I admit I am not the ambassador of subtlety, but I do appreciate it at times.

Perhaps (actually given some of your/our previous postings I'm sure of it) you don't have the same perspective I do regarding matters of emotional content.

Love SICK

15 years ago

I was referring to JJJ, saying "Furries". The story usually reserved for that taunt is Alpha Wolf even though it isn't about them.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Ah.  I thought he was talking about Anime Addict.

Love SICK

15 years ago

Really? I thought it was Ground Zero...

Love SICK

15 years ago
Well, that little review I made up above was for the story with the social reject one. And really, that story just depressed me a little too much.

Love SICK

15 years ago

No, Ground Zero is the one with "too many words"

I still can't believe someone said that on a writing site of all places!

Love SICK

15 years ago
lol, That one's classic.

Love SICK

15 years ago
Hey hey hey, buddy... I don't have time to be reading all of these "words" or whatever the hell you call them.  No, I'm here to.....

... I'm just here. >:(

Love SICK

15 years ago
What? No, I don't have time to read the words you wrote while bitchin'.

That's what I'd say to that homo who said "Too many words."

Love SICK

15 years ago
Hey, YOU!  I don't have time to be reading your "retorts," alright, friend!?  I tired of all this "written form of expression!"

Love SICK

15 years ago
No, but really... If you didn't sense the satire in that, you should probably shoot yourself in the face. :)

Love SICK

15 years ago
Not even close, buddy.  ;)