Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

My daydreams

15 years ago
I'm thinking about making an epic game called "My daydreams". The main charicter is Seth who starts out hating everything but falls in love with a girl named Savannah.(based on my daydreams).

P.S. Seth is a half-deamon (and ninja) ,he is very powerful and skilled with weapons of all kinds(more info later).

My daydreams

15 years ago
hey that souds pretty cool.

My daydreams

15 years ago
Yeah it is,but I get in trouble when I do daydream so I haven't dreamed up an ending.(The same long daydream going on for 4 years)Yeah , wow.

My daydreams

15 years ago
lol Seth. Maybe that's where Seth has been! Ahahaha.

Go for it, KG - can I call you KG? or better yet, KGB! - Daydreams are where I get a lot of my ideas, and most of them are good! - omg! Anyway, sounds pretty cool, even if the half-demon ninja SPACE M'REEEEEEENZZZZZ! (no) thing is a bit "lame-ish".

Don't worry about the daydream lasting 4 years and not nearing completion. I've had an idea in my head since I was 9 years old - I'm 16 or something now - and the idea isn't complete, and has seen some dramatic changes in its lifetime.

Oh, and you are totally not obsessed with InuYasha / his half-demon-ness.

My daydreams

15 years ago
Unlike Inuyasha (but Seth dosen't lose his powers during the new moon)

Seth stats

Accuracy:99% (In-human)
Power:98% (1flick can knock you out)
Speed:90% (speed is surpressed with 1Ton weights on each leg)
Fact:Seth doesen't eat much (once or twice a month)thats the only reason he isn't muscle bound.

Characteristics:Skinny and pale,black spiky hair(kinda like Sasuke in Naruto),blue eyes,Sasuke's clothes,and (starts out with) sore and factured arms.(He later finds a medicine for them)

Wanna hear the story,I'll type it in Volumes (like manga) in the forum, who thinks thats cool?