Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

http://omegle.com/

You know you want to....

riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

If it takes you to a "oops, this link is broken" page. Just try again. I don't know why it does that.

Riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

I talked with someone, said "Bomb, Al Queda, Terrorism, Rape, Mass Murder, and Hitler. He responded "lol ikr"

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

Now im fucking pissed. some guy just called me a stupid fat american and said america deserves another 9/11. Whether he's a troll or not, that's such a heartless fucking thing to say.

riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

Yeah, that's low. The Holocaust is fine, but 9/11 - no.

I sprinkled a bit of sarcasm on that.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago
The thing you don't understand DV, is that America is going to have another one real goddanm soon and it's because the typical fat american (and by american I mean north american, don't get me wrong. And by north american, I mean citizen of the world, basically everyone.) won't WAKE THE FUCK UP.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that people nowadays ARE FUCKING RETARDED. In fact in fact in fact in fact in fact in fact, FUCK PEOPLE. It's sooo hard to fight so hard to try and help a culture when the average fucking idiot, won't fucking open their eyes. Now that's not directed at you or any one individual DV, don't get me wrong but I just wish people would realize what's going on.

If you want to open your eyes (take the red pill and jump down the rabbit hole in the words of the Matrix) then watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756

And keep up to fucking date on both www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com.

I'm not joking when I say that if enough people did those three things (and by enough, I'm talking about 20% of Americans. And this time I mean just the USA), we could actually still avert the coming catastrophe, but with the way people are handling themselves, it seems like a no-go. Oh and check this out:

http://www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com/

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

I will sit down and watch that video tomorrow for sure.

and i completely undersand that there are fatass ignorant morons. But people don't seem to understand that it's not limited to america. They're everywhere. This idiot saying i'm single-handedly responsible for racism in the south is just as ignorant as any dumb mother fucker in the U.S.

riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago
Oh man, I know. The world in general is fucked, sorry to say but Australia is the testing ground and is first to get rammed up the arsehole. Sorry Aussie's, you don't deserve it. The best place to be, is sucking the penis of the Queen of England, the Queen of Holland, The Rothchilds, The Rockefellers or the elite of the elite. (In that order probably).

But I do fully understand that people ostracizing the average american as if they caused everything is just stupid. However, you should know that the ratio of fattassfuckingmorons to normal people is much higher in America than ANYWHERE else. That's for ONE simple reason.

The education system has been systematically dismantled by the powers at be, for a long time. The last thing they want is an educated, informed and mobilized public. They have done A LOT to try and suppress the intelligence and it's working, look at the education scores.

The other movie you must watch is ZEITGEIST, but skip the religion part. It's not really too on topic.

Here's the link: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ (make sure you click the right one, the left one is ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM which has an awesome beginning but turns into balderdash, fucking traitor: Peter Joseph.)

Anyways, if this opens your eyes, (seriously watch BOTH movies and check out oathkeepers) then I truly believe I've done a huge service to humanity.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

Yeah, i'll check those out. yeah, I wasn't trying to deny that there's a lot of dumb fucks im america. I was just disgusted at the thought of anyone thinking it's cute of funny to wish a terrorist attack upon a country. There's good people everywhere. The loss of life was huge, and the number of people who lost family or friends was even bigger. i'm usually very hard to offend, but that crosses the line.

Riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago
Yeah thats just fucking bullshit. It's worse though, that people have gone so far as to give up their own rights (cough*PATRIOT ACT*cough) because they think that it's going to help prevent something like that again.

That's as stupid as creating a private banking system to prevent market manipulation. Fuck George Bush and Woodrow Wilson. Both pawns to the kings.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

Yeah, i pretty much lost faith in humanity a while ago.

But, honestly, whats worse? The bad people, or the good people who stand by and do nothing?

riley

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

QFT, JJJ for opinions on both Australia and America. Hopefully we'll eventually become a republic and stop electing our Prime Minister to be a lackey for Britain or America. Maybe we'll even stop being Britain and America's shock troops. Maybe we'll even give up trying to use 1984 as a destruction manual through internet censorship.

Maybe Americans will learn enough for the French to stop hating them? Maybe the Deep South will become a paragon of civil rights?

Although with Bush and Howard gone and Jack Thompson disbarred things ARE starting to look up.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago
You might think so, but sadly Obama is but the most amazing manchurian candidate of all time. You simply must see the Obama Deception (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756). It's so common to think of the Republican's and Democrat's as having any sort of difference between them at all, when really they both work for the INTERNATIONAL banking interests and the globalist NWO. I mean come on, every President since Kennedy has attended the Bilderberg meeting. If only one candidate was invited, he won, if both were invited, then I suppose they didn't care to rig it. Only Obama was invited this time. Do some research on the Bilderberg, it's fucking scary.

But I'm glad everyone's starting to realize that "shit just aint right".

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

As long as we're talking about conspiracy...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=177211648308468292&ei=-WrYSZSmKpW6qAOS0oSFBg&q=esoteric+agenda+site%3Avideo.google.com&emb=1

I don't buy the spirituality stuff, but there is good content in this movie. Particularly Codex Alimentarius. Word of warning, my security blocked me when I tried to visit the promoted website. I checked the address and it had changed from what I entered so I decided against bypassing security...just something to keep in mind.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

This is somewhat on topic, maybe not. Have any of you seen the movie Sicko? That definitely shows how evil America is. I'm not sure if it's true, but do you really get FREE healthcare in Britain? (Aside from meds, which each cost 6.65 pounds, or something like 13 USD).

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago
Are you kidding? That doesn't scratch the surface of how evil the POWERS BEHIND America are.

Talk to Strangers!

15 years ago

When i get older, I'm moving the fuck out of America. I'd rather be respected as a citizen and instead of being shit on for not being filthy rich lol.