Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Accusations.

14 years ago

I'm sure that many of us have been falsely accused of being Bob... There is about a 5 of 100 chance that a new account is actually Bob. Or, if you want me to believe the other side of the story (every new user is Bob) then I guess I have the right to say that 3J, Fleshy, or even Alex is Bob. If someone comes to this site and are suddenly bombarded with "It's Bob! GET HIM!" This site is supposed to be a writing site with "members all over the globe." It seems like people from "all over the world" are NOT coming here because people believe they are someone that they are not. As far as I know, no user as braindead as Bob has been on here since May. Yes, I may be pretty braindead (play my stories) but I brag that I have much more intelligence than Bob.

Basically: No one is Bob or everyone is Bob.

Accusations.

14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA no.

First and foremost, Bob has become nothing more than a joke among the site. If you honestly can't stand being called a name you can't stand, get off the internet and never come back. XD

Second, your logic is false. "Bob" strains from a user who wasn't here more than a year or two ago. Thus, anyone who joined before that can not be the bob that we are referring to.

Thirdly, Bob actually does occasionally make another account, and goes up to his old self. We have every reason to suspect that any new member who acts in a similar fashion is bob. If they can't take it, they either A: Really can't take it. OR B: Leave, because that's what Bob would do upon being found out.

Fourthly, I do realize where your coming from, but it can all be proven wrong.

Fifthly: ZOMG YOUR BOBZORS!!1!!1!11! (Lol I'm just kidding on this one of course... Or am I? O_O)

Being in Mock Trial has it's advantages. I can pick apart everything so much the result is more than what you started with.

Accusations.

14 years ago

In short, chill. This is the internet. It's just one big pointless inside joke.

Accusations.

14 years ago
italics? that looks pretty bob, anubis.

Accusations.

14 years ago
LOL. Not. Oh and feel free to call me bob, dude, won't bug me, but you'll look pretty stupid.

Accusations.

14 years ago

ds!!! Shhh!

Accusations.

14 years ago

Haha, holy shit... Silver almost made me choke my (uhh...) sandwich.

Great thread so far...  Didn't we already speculate the Fleshy-Bob possibility?

Accusations.

14 years ago
Yeah, props to silver.

Accusations.

14 years ago

no, zero. only you have. let it go man. seriously, its venturing into whining now.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Naw man, we all speculated about it jokingly, awhile ago. How's that post have anything to do with whining?

Accusations.

14 years ago

Yeah, honestly.  Haha

It reminds me of one of our past debates where Fleshy tried to flip some shit on me by saying that I said Silver was dumb or something, and Silver in turn responded with:  'I don't even see how one could interpret what Zero said that way...'  Something like that.  Man, I wish I knew what thread that was - I'm sure it got deleted, but I've probably got it saved somewhere.  That was golden.

I've noticed a trend with Fleshy by now, to him, I must be forever 'whiney,' as that's what he's been calling me since the beginning of time, it seems. :p

Accusations.

14 years ago

Zero, talking about that time period is spilling highly flammable petrol, which could become fuel for another flame war.

Just don't mention it.

Accusations.

14 years ago

haha its ok rommy. zero is now grasping at straws for some desperate attempt to bring it back. but its not working. whatever his reasoning (which we all know), he just cant let things go. makes that whole 'disappearing' till things change concept meaningless and only harmful for CYS in the long run.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
To be fair, you're not letting it go either. Either of you could let it go by simply not responding.

False accusations.

14 years ago

Yeah, I guess Fleshy would be mad if I told how good his mother was in bed, too.  (Haha, ok, that was unnecessary...)

My point is - I can joke around with most anyone around here, except Fleshy.  I think that he should just chill the fuck out and not get a big dick about things.  If anything, do as we all do and either comically retaliate or sarcastically admit.

False accusations.

14 years ago

Yeah, Fleshy - honestly, whether you want to or not, you revive and prolong this flame war every time you take offense to such a joke and try to condesend Zero and JJJ for being immature and whatnot, in effect reverting to your impression of them during the flame war. So all of you go to your rooms now. :D

Like I said before, chill. Because I'm Bob. rofl

False accusations.

14 years ago
IS condescend really a verb? That's so fucking awesome. Thanks for that dude, I never knew!

False accusations.

14 years ago

lol sure thing noobus. ive yet to bring up 3j but thats besides the point i guess. and i guess the fact that i didnt take offense is also irrelevant? (note the sarcasm and joking nature there).

nate

False accusations.

14 years ago
Sarcasm and Joking Nature? Where?

False accusations.

14 years ago

Well, there's the "noobus" thing, but that's about it, I'm sure.

False accusations.

14 years ago

Thanks for being a douche, Fleshy.

It's just funny that whenever Fleshy enters a thread, rather often the thread becomes like this. So something's up.

False accusations.

14 years ago

Fleshy, we ALWAYS joke about shit like this. in no way are we trying to provoke you into an arguement, we are joking with each other. (why would Zero try to provoke you into an arguement when you weren't previously involved in the conversation?) I mean, come one, you MUST know that we're joking...or is your alzheimers acting up again?

riley

False accusations.

14 years ago

anubis, so you guys cant take the sarcasm from me. gotcha. point made, chill haha.

darth, im aware of your alls joking. nor did i say everyone was trying to provoke me. just a bit of truth for ya. as for why zero would bring me up without me even being in the thread? no clue, ask him.

nate

False accusations.

14 years ago
Sorry Fleshy, but come on, anyone, even someone impartial would not be able to easily construe sarcasm from this:

"haha its ok rommy. zero is now grasping at straws for some desperate attempt to bring it back. but its not working. whatever his reasoning (which we all know), he just cant let things go. makes that whole 'disappearing' till things change concept meaningless and only harmful for CYS in the long run.
nate"

False accusations.

14 years ago

that may or may not be true 3j. opinions are gonna be across the board on that one. HOWEVER, thats not the post that i mentioned sarcasm being used. 

as for the post in which i did mention sarcasm, its there.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Fleshy post #1:

"no, zero. only you have. let it go man. seriously, its venturing into whining now.
nate"

Fleshy post #2:

"haha its ok rommy. zero is now grasping at straws for some desperate attempt to bring it back. but its not working. whatever his reasoning (which we all know), he just cant let things go. makes that whole 'disappearing' till things change concept meaningless and only harmful for CYS in the long run.
nate"

Fleshy post #3:

"lol sure thing noobus. ive yet to bring up 3j but thats besides the point i guess. and i guess the fact that i didnt take offense is also irrelevant? (note the sarcasm and joking nature there).
nate"

You mentioned joking/sarcasm in your third post, that means that you must have been referring to one of your first two posts.

Accusations.

14 years ago

why in the world would i reference a previous post in that instance? the mention of sarcasm is in reference to the 3rd post. in which i mentioned the sarcasm. ;)

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
My apologies, I misundestood.

Accusations.

14 years ago
no harm no foul.

Accusations.

14 years ago

heehee...

Accusations.

14 years ago

looking back this has become random.

Accusations.

14 years ago

...Not quite as random as that was...

Riley

Accusations.

14 years ago

Or that!

Accusations.

14 years ago

Wait...no matter how many times I reread the last few posts it makes no sense. So I'll move on.

Look Fleshy, we're joking. Do you want an apology? Do five letters make that much difference to you? Alright, if you want those five special letters, here you go:

PENIS.

happy? Now let's try not to argue over the smallest things.

Accusations.

14 years ago
Penis is only the smallest thing for you Anubis.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Ahahaha... Hilarity ensues.

Well, Fleshy, if you're going to cry everytime I mention a dickhead nazi, even when it's not in context to you, then I don't know what to tell you.  You'll going on living as you do until you die, I guess.  If you can learn to get past it and either, as I mentioned, comically retaliate or sarcastically admit, then things will run much more smoothely.  Though, I sincerely doubt that's your goal.

Just get past it.  If you honestly want to know why I ever do say things that offend you (which really shouldn't in the first place) it's just because I think it's fuckin' funny.  Make with that what you will - this is the internet and that's not changing.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol anubis, i wasnt looking for an apology. dunno where you got that. as for you zero, first i didnt cry. second, i dont take offense to anything people say about me on here. finally, i only responded when you DID mention me. if you dont mention me, i stay out of it. see how that works? 

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Zero: "And no Dickheaded Nazi admins!... I hope.  Not thinkin' of anyone in particular."

Fleshy: "hahaha, i can see after the 'long awaited return', people still are just as bitter. shame. CYS had such a bright future."

Yeah, dude, I guess you're right.  A) You admit you're a Dickheaded Nazi admin, and your statement, "if you dont mention me, i stay out of it," is true.  B) You deny it, and your statement, "if you dont mention me, i stay out of it," is false.  See how that works?  I don't think I could make it any more clear.

When I said "cry," I meant 'bitch and complain.'  I believe Anubis thought you wanted an apology because all of the bitching you're doing - just a hunch.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Also, I only made a joke/reference to a time when we collectively and flippantly accused you of being Bob.  You responded by saying that I was trying to rekindle old arguments and that I was portraying a sense of desperation and childishness - except less eloquently. Haha

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol ok zero. live in your delusions of nonexistant admissions and perpetual hatred. just note that one must be upset about something to complain and bitch. wanna take a guess whos the most upset right now? lol

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Zero, just shut up! Stop whining about something we've left behind us. And Fleshy, please stop replying to him. It just keeps the fire burning.

Accusations.

14 years ago

fair enough rommy. no more from me.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

thanks

Accusations.

14 years ago

Fleshy, you replied to literally nothing I was trying to get across to you.  Hahah, I guess direct quotes are delusions now.  Rommel, say something insightful or shut the fuck up yourself.

Accusations.

14 years ago

If Fleshy can stop bickering like a fuckwit why can't you? You're not exactly looking too mature here.

Accusations.

14 years ago

theres no reason to be a dick to rommy too zero.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Dude, why are you always talking about dicks?  It's making me very uncomfortable. 

Haha

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol and the ratio of zero dick comments to nate dick comments is what? 15:1ish is my guess.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

5, 15, 67 - who's counting these dicks anyway? 

Even still, those 3-4 dicks that you've brought into these conversations have all left me ill at ease.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Ok, I guess "fuckwit" is what the mature guys are saying nowadays.  My bad.

Accusations.

14 years ago

BOTH OF YOU STFU and stop having a pissing contest.

Accusations.

14 years ago

What are you talking about, dude?  We all know if this was a pissing contest, you'd take the gold.

Haha, you're the only one who's mad now.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Why would I be mad?

<scratches head>

Accusations.

14 years ago

I don't know; maybe you're tired of mommy and daddy arguing all the time.  I'm the daddy, by the way.

But you're right.  "BOTH OF YOU STFU" doesn't reveal any frustration at all.

Accusations.

14 years ago

trying to re-ignite the great flame war isn't exactly the most endearing thing in the world

Accusations.

14 years ago

So, uh, how's this weather outside? Nice, huh?

What exactly are we arguing about? Is it that Fleshy can't take a joke? That Zero wants to perpetuate the flame war (which btw is a really old argument, Fleshy.)? Is it that everybody on CYS is homosexual?

These flame wars are always completely retarded and are just the disses and arguments over and over and over again. Here's what to do to stop these flame wars:

Fleshy: Stop crying when Zero or JJJ or anyone makes a joke from a flame war. It's a fucking joke. If you can't deal with it, grow a pair and make your own joke or something. Stop whining and complaining and crying because all you do is make yourself look like a complete jackass who tries to use "maturity" as a means to win a goddamn internet argument about "Why does nobody like Fleshy?" So, yeah, it's your fault. Maybe not 100%, but a good chunk.

Zero: The jokes are funny, but until Fleshy is ready to not cry about it, maybe lay off for a while.

Rommel: Shu'up fool!

Accusations.

14 years ago

Even still - I don't know about censoring myself just to keep someone happy. 

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol you are funny anubis. not in a brilliant comedic way, but in the "you have no clue" kinda way. its funny watching you throw darts in the dark. lol

first, one must be crying to stop. if you wanna talk about crying, you would be doing the most. i commented when i was referenced. (not crying). zero, while i disagree with his opinions, has moved on. (not crying). however, you jumping in to make wild claims and blaming others again? (ie "it wasnt me! it was him!) THATS crying. so back out of things you know nothing about. 

also, rommy has every rigth to try and bring peace. stop ragging on him for being one of the few mature people here.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Ahaha, I like how you immediately bring your "maturity" up again.  You need to take a class or something, Fleshy, because you obviously don't understand figurative language.

You're a hypocritical bastard.  You defend Rommel only because he doesn't realize what kind of an idiot you are, and yet you bash Anubis for exercising the same right to speak.  Anubis is 100% right; you just can't see it.

You seem to confuse "moving on" with " conflict mediation."  First, moving on is not addressing the problem, it's letting it fester until it explodes in everyone's faces (as it has at least 6 or 7 times since I've been here at CYS).  When coming to terms, however, it doesn't come back - if it does, then it's because one is so immature, they can't let it go.  In that case, you would be right, and that person would be "grasping at straws" to reignite conflict, but because we've NEVER resolved this, you find it necessary to make some snarky remark every time someone referrences the past.  That, sir, is immature.

Seeing as how you didn't understand Anubis, I'm convinced that you'll not understand what I just wrote.  It's ok, really, I don't care.  This is the internet after all, and some people never learn.

Accusations.

14 years ago
Zero, you are a funny sonofabitch bro. Like honestly, you just took on two people looking to have you crucified and had me rofling the whole time, LOL.

Anyways, back on topic... Fuck being back on topic this is fucking hilarious.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Thank you, sir. :D

Haha, I've seen you take on like 50 at a time AND without retreating to faulty logic and reasoning.  Now that's impressive!

Accusations.

14 years ago
Just as a point of interest to Rommel, I'd just like to say that I've never understood where people came to the conclusion that arguing is immature. It seems to me that to argue is primal human nature, and to say that it's immature is unnatural. Al be it, there are a lot of primal natures that are not socially correct at all (like killing people) but that's not to say that something like arguing is a sign of immaturity.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Exactly!  Anyone who's taken a Communications class, taken Political Science or Government, taken AP/IB English, joined an academic debate, joined Mock Trial, ever wondered why things are as they are and why they must be so, and anyone who is truely mature enough to argue when they know they're right, stop when they know they're wrong, or persist when they just don't know will tell you:  Argument is for those mature enough to handle it. 

Those who can't always end up saying "No!  Stop it!  You're being immature!  Just don't talk about it anymore!  It'll go away by itself!" or "See!  You're being immature!  I want to end it, but you just don't quit it!  You you YOU!"

Argument is a great thing and it's meant to SOLVE problems.  It's painfully obvious that you cannot argue if there is no problem.

Accusations.

14 years ago
AND furthermore, you can't argue that it's only immature to argue over trivial things BECAUSE OF ONE SIMPLE FACT:

If you feel wronged by anyones viewpoint or actions, regardless of anything else, you have the right (and some would argue, the obligation) to argue it. Argue the moafucking shit out of it! That's not immature WHATSOEVER.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Amen.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol, i've been trying to tell...SOMEONE that for quite some time. *cough*DS66*cough...

riley

Accusations.

14 years ago

seeing as how i didnt mention MY maturity, i cant argue points that are just simply made up lol

as for anubis, feel free to explain what he meant. i pretty much nailed it.

as for arguing being 'immature'. arguing in itsself is not immature. however, posing as one side of an argument only to prolong confusion with no intent to come to a conclusion is nothing short of immaturity.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

as for the original assumption made by checkers: "Basically: No one is Bob or everyone is Bob."

thats the worst deduction ive heard ever. lol read some Sherlock Holmes and learn solid deduction skills.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
LOL we can all agree about that hahahaha.

Accusations.

14 years ago

I'm not going to dumb it down for you, Fleshy.  Anubis stated everything rather clearly.

Accusations.

14 years ago
Tried to stay impartial here, but having a hard time. Essentially, Fleshy what's going on here is that the community has a very volatile (hilarious!) disposition. To belong, you gotta go along, right now, you're not going along with it. Tell Zero that he's a cocksucking rodent stuck in yoda's ass or something next time and this will all work out.

Accusations.

14 years ago

Haha, you'd be surprised to find how well that works. :p

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol i wouldnt expect any explanations zero. ive learned that lesson a long time ago. talk is talk, but nothing deeper around here.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Yes, because I've never tried handling things diplomatically, asking you to explain yourself and your reasoning while thoroughly explaining each of my arguments.  Oh, wait... That sounds more like something I did do!

You never took anything seriously.

Accusations.

14 years ago

haha. you got some serious issues with your past my friend. i wasnt even talking about that and you still instinctively go back there. i was talking about anubis' most recent post that you claim i didnt understand. but ill wait for you to get caught up to the present. :)

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Zero; He has a point, that none of us explained Anubis' post to him. (I didn't think it required explanation, but we often required explanations from him in the past.)

Fleshy; Bringing up the past here is a totally valid argument. You said that "ive learned that lesson a long time ago", and that is a reference to the past, so when zero [successfully] rebuked that point, using the past, it was totally valid.

Accusations.

14 years ago

i can concede that i guess. bob/checker's argument is still horrible though...

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

What do you need explaining Fleshy? Just tell me already instead of ambiguously calling it uncomprehensible or what-have-you.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol my point anubis was that i DIDNT need anything explained. but its ok. we are past that now.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

You never said anything about the fact that ultimately, you are the one who brings these kinds of flame wars back up, at least in this instance. Sure, Zero was referencing it, but you felt it necessary to get offended by it and start accusing him of trying to bring back a flame war. So in effect, by trying to cover up the issue, you dug it up.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol so zero bringing it up is me bringing me up? hahaha sure thing. thats equal to bob logic there. also, no offense was taken. trust me. lol

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Read carefully asshole. It makes sense if you think for longer than 2 seconds. If you keep crying about the flame wars instead of letting them decay into jokes, this cycle is going to keep continuing.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol im reading clearly. you have jumped way over board here. relax.

you say that 'sure zero brought it up, but you bringing it up isnt ok' lol

then say 'read carefully ASSHOLE, if you dont stop bringing up flame wars we cant move forward' hahahahahah thats my favorite.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

I need to relax? Why didn't you relax when Zero made the joke?

Accusations.

14 years ago

if i relaxed any more, id be comatose. lol just responding on a public forum.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Your first two posts were definitely not relaxed though.

Accusations.

14 years ago

well, i cant go back and place lol's or hahaahah's all over it. but i was definately relaxed. nothing about this has upset me at all. my first statement was definately more blunt and serious though. i will give you that.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Given, you added hahaha on the second one, so that might have been more in joke, but yeah the first one even included the word: "seriously" lol.

Accusations.

14 years ago

"feel free to explain what he meant." is what you said.  You thought you nailed it, but then again, the Nazis thought they were doing good, too.

Fleshy, you've got no right to talk about free speech; you've oppressed 99% of the users on here.  I think the only one you've left alone is Mage, and he's never even on anymore.  You want to be a dickhead on the grounds of free speech on a public forum, then just say so, and I'll gladly do as I wish, myself..

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol get over it zero. either that or just keep things hostile round here. your choice.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Nah, if it was my choice, this would have ended long ago.  You're the one who can't let it go.  I tell a joke or something, and then you come and shit all over it.

Accusations.

14 years ago

lol if you had let it go it wouldnt even be in memory, be that funny, or get to you as it does now. the nazi thing again? hahaha thats sad man. i let it go, no problems here with the past. so i tell you what, since im supposd to tell a joke here to make sure you know im being humorous, if you turn counter clockwise you can unscrew that pole thats up your ass.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Interesting that your joke had to include my ass.  Haha, also, I don't have Alzheimer's, so I can't just forget.  Apparently, you're better at that than I am.

Accusations.

14 years ago

anything to do with genitalia or ass seems to be a favorite around here for some reason. as for forgetting, it doesnt require a mental disorder.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago

Well, it's nice that you want to fit in, but maybe you should come up with something less gay.  Haha, unless, of course, that's just how you roll.

In that case, how do you suggest I "forget?"  It's not possible, short of getting some sort of amnesia.

Accusations.

14 years ago

couldnt care less about fitting in. otherwise id ran off like all the other panzys that have ran off in the past.

forgot to mention, apparently being gay is supposed to be funny too...dunno why.

as for forgetting, it takes a bit of work, but it can be done. it is possible.

nate

Accusations.

14 years ago
Interestingly, all of those panzy's were ran off because the community totally rallied against them for trolling.

Accusations.

14 years ago

(And for being Bob.)

Accusations.

14 years ago
Yep, this thread totally did not erupt into a flamewar while my internet was down.

-.-

By all means continue. We could set a record for breaking ceasefires to equal the Nazis.

Accusations.

14 years ago

IT'S FLESHY'S FAULT!!! lol

Accusations.

14 years ago

This thread was dying - it hadn't been responded to in over 24hrs - way to bring it back, Rommel.

Accusations.

10 years ago

This was an absolute joy to reread. Thank you for having the ability to make me laugh my ass off three years after the fact, Zero.

Accusations.

10 years ago

All I read is 3 years ago. :/ haha