Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Ello

13 years ago

I love romance, horror, and fantasy.  I am also a grammer freak so I can not read something that has bad grammer.  That is all.  :P

Ello

13 years ago
You sound rather limited xD

Welcome aboard.

Ello

13 years ago

Welcome to the site! You spelled "grammar" wrong, but that's okay. Unfortunately, little of the work on here has proper grammar, and only about 10% of it is good. I recommend "The Order of the Midnight Sun" and "Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" Those are my two favorites and have well grammar. Hehe. "The Tower" is also very good, but its grammar and spelling could use some work. Why am I writing a novel in a forum post again? I need to stop doing this, haha.

Welcome to the site.

Ello

13 years ago
Thanks Jeff :)

Don't overlook Ground Zero either.

Ello

13 years ago

Welcome! Those games are all worth playing to start out. =)

Ello

13 years ago

How the hell did I forget GZ? Thanks. Check that out too, Easily makes my top 10.

Ello

13 years ago
Ground Zero is an amazing storygame. Still underrated at a 7, for sure.

Ello

13 years ago

Underrated? Maybe I am misinterpreting that, but it's just Awesome rating it 1s to pull it down. I have to check up on Mommy and see if it's immortal again.

Ello

13 years ago
1's wouldn't do anything anyway, we've accounted for trolls in the rating calculator.

Also, I was talking about Ground Zero. I'd say it's easily under-rated as a 7. Should be an 8 for sure.

Ello

13 years ago

Does that mean that users with a better reputation, therefore more points, featured stories, trophies, etc. weigh more on the rating scale? (I can tell through the case of Awesome that literal weight does not affect it at all)

Ello

13 years ago
Very slightly. Mostly, ratings out of the standard deviation don't apply.

Ello

13 years ago

And I know that user ratings count about 90% more than guest ratings.

Ello

13 years ago
Yes.

Ello

13 years ago
a grammar freak? you can not read something that has bad grammar? You hate me, then. I don't even know how to write proper english.

Ello

13 years ago

Neither does me.