Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

September the 14th reboot

13 years ago

Yes. I am rebooting the sep 14th series. Via episodes. Rest assure, it will not be an extreme amount of reading, with next to none playing. They will be in the style of an adventure game. You will use items and combine items to solve the game's obstacles, rather than just guessing on what fighting move to do.

There will be at least one boss in each of the stories, but it will be an enigma to solve, in order to defeat them.

I'll release the story with an episode page (which will of course only have one at first) which you select to play. Then plan the next episode out later, once it's done, I'll unpublish the story and add it in then re-publish. This way I will not have to release each episode individually. 

The strange sense of humor and padding commercials (which were annoying anyhow) will go out the window. Mine will have more standard humor, and even be serious at times, but not so much that it turns to a drama. Good god no.

Any thoughts?

September the 14th reboot

13 years ago
This is interesting. I really like that you're not releasing them individually. I hate that series with a passion but it your take on it will be interesting.