Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Star Wars a Padawan's Journey: Achievements

12 years ago

Hey all,

This is JMgskills. I don't usually post in the forumns so I'm gonna make this quick. A guy named Mrkoolis13 sent me a message about how to unlock achievements in my games. I can't message him back, because he turned off his messages for some reason, but I still want to get back to him. This is for anyone who played my games and got stuck. Not all my achievements are here, just the ones in the fourth and fifth chapter, and even then some are missing. If you have any questions just message me.

WARNING: There are some spoilers here so if you don't want things to be ruined for you I suggest not reading until you have completed the chapters.

Chapter 4

King of the ring:

In the beginning of the game, after being dismissed by Alder and the council, you will go to your room and collect your equipment. After that, you head to the training hall. While there, Samdul will ask you to compete in a lightsaber sparring duel with a rival Padawan. If you accept and win, you get the achievement.

The tale from one who was nothing but garbage:

This one is a little difficult. After you leave the training hall, whether you accepted the duel or not, you will go to the mission room and the receptionist will tell you that you have two missions open. Choose the one that goes to the populated city, which is mission 1. You will be partnered up with Rhyssa and you two will go to the city. While there, Rhyssa will offer you the chance to explore around. If you say yes, you get into trouble with the local thugs. After beating them up you get the Hero in a Godless city award and the Rital crepe. Return to Rhyssa and complete the mission. After you capture the target Rhyssa will still be looking upset. Give her the crepe and unlock the achievement.

Not for sale:

Choose mission number 2 when asked by the receptionist, the same person who asked you if you wanted to go on mission one at the beginning of the story. While there, a mermaid will ask for your help. If you help her you will discover that her people have been rounded up. Save her people and you will get a mermaid scale and the achievement.

A rivals tale:

Use the mermaid scale you got from the previous mission and use it on Samdul when you capture Yetzurk.(Use it when you notice he is lost in thought at the end.) You then unlock the achievement.

Chapter 5

Breaking the fourth wall:

When captured by the Sith you have the choice to choose which mission you want to go on. Choose the one where you are ordered to kill a Jedi family. When there, the grandfather will attack you. Here's the hard part. There are three things you can say to him but only one of them will calm him down. Choose the options that says "I'm not a Sith." After that he will ask you a couple of questions that will require you to remember my previous chapters. If you answer them all correctly, and there not that hard so just go back if you mess up, you will get the achievement. This mission is hard because it just seems like any options you choose will end up with him attacking you and that you can make him stop if you use the Deadly Sight technique.

A hero in Sith clothing:

Choose the mission where the Sith are sending you out to raid a village. When there, you will notice the village is on fire and that there is a voice calling out for help in a burning house. A Sith will appear and tell you to follow him. Choose the option to save the person. After you rescue the person from the house you will get the achievement.

Hope you enjoy the series,

skills.

Star Wars a Padawan's Journey: Achievements

12 years ago

Heh. Sorry. I'm new at this. Thanks for your reply though.