Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Post your favorite film directors!

11 years ago
^^^

11 years ago

I personally don't have one, but you should ask Mr. Xcentrix next time he's online (he isn't very often). He's the movie freak and an aspiring directors, so I don't doubt he knows all about it.

11 years ago
James Cameroon (Titanic and Avatar).

11 years ago

hey! thanks for the recognition Bo lol. Yea im a movie freak and a film maker, and I'll post a couple of my favorite film directors and why I like them

First im a big fan of movie series! I like Star Wars alot, and Harry Potter. Though often Harry Potter changed directors. From Chris Columbus, to Alfonso Craonzio or something, to Mike Newell and then David Yates. Star wars had a couple different directors outside of George Lucas, though Lucas was a horrible director. The new trilogy was horrible.

Otherwise i like Chris Nolan, (Batman Inception) most notibly. Also, director I like is Zach Synder,( Sucker Punch, 300) not too much, but i loved the style of sucker punch and i anticipate is work on man of steel, due out next year in June!

Standalone movies I loved Sin City, which I heard a second one is coming out, I liked flags of our fathers, and loved the kings speech. Otherwise there was not much more to go on. but also i just got up and i need to go out for half the day, I just thought a visit to this site every once in a while would be nice :)

11 years ago

I'll come back to this post tonight (Hopefully)