Non-threaded

Forums » Reading Corner » Read Thread

Dust off a seat and discuss a good book here...you do read, right?

Has anyone read Six of Crows?

5 years ago

good book, has a good "bank robbery" feel.

5 years ago

yep, one of my favourites :) 

Loved the characters, the author did an amazing job portraying them and their different mannerisms and skills. The world was also very fascinating and the plot was gripping- when they are on their way to Ice Court it's just... SO GOOD

5 years ago

I know right!? Have you read crooked kingdoms yet?

5 years ago

yeah, was also pretty damn good. Amazing twists once again and I also loved exploring the backstory of the characters, especially Inej. They're just so cool, and even though some of them are pretty typical character types, (dark past, tortured, cold hearted- Kaz) it was so well done I didn't even care. I now want more books to explore the characters even more, I just really want to read more about them! Then again, I don't think a third book is really needed even though I will really miss Kaz, Inej and Jasper. And Matthias....  :((

5 years ago

you know i found a perfect meme for all the characters and there all valentines cards. They're all puns except for matthias who just says "you're all terrible"

edit- i'm actually re-reading the series now after the grisha trilogy, seeing the more subtle points.

one year ago

There was recently a show on Netflix that followed Shadow and Bone and did a pretty good job of it. If you haven't read Shadow and Bone yet it's still in the Grishaverse, it just happens three years after Shadow and Bone does. 

one year ago
This thread is three years old.

one year ago

Oh dang, for some reason it showed up as the most recent. Must have been a bot or something.