Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Horror Movies

3 years ago

What is probbaly the most disturbing or scariest horror movie you ever watched? 

Horror Movies

3 years ago
Cats

Horror Movies

3 years ago

You poor thing. That's worse than Cannibal Holocaust and the director got temporarily arrested for that because they thought the actors were actually murdered in the movie.

Horror Movies

3 years ago
The Grudge.

Horror Movies

3 years ago

Watched a newish horror movie called Possessor, the other night. Set in Toronto, too, so nice to see some of the Canadian representation. 

The actual plot was about this sort of cyberpunk dystopian near future where this hitwoman takes temporary control of people's bodies to assassinate someone. It doesn't really say explicitly, but she works for what's obviously this shady corporation that charges billions for it; it starts off with her in the body of like, a restaurant hostess and shanking a lawyer. It was shockingly good. Super violent, too. I watched the uncut version and there was one scene where a dude gets a poker shoved in his mouth and you can see all his fuckin teeth getting ground to shit. 

Also, I didn't realize until after, but Cronenberg's kid made the movie. You can kinda tell, because it's got some of the weird techno-horniness that you can see in Videodrome, but it definitely stands on its own. 

Would recommend\

EDIT: no, I didn't accidentally put this in the wrong place, then deliete it and repost it. Move along, citizen