Defectors

A sci-fi storygame by MatGods

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

In the near future all humans have been placed in cryogenic freeze for the safety of the planet. Inside the cryo-freeze their minds are plugged-in to the Simulation, an exact copy of a socialist utopia on a hyper advanced-planet. Initially they went willingly, entire countries at a time, but some resisted. These people were known as the Defectors, the men and women who did not subscribe to United-Front's grand plan for the future of their species. Initially UF tried to convince them that plugging in to the Simulation was the right thing to do, when it became clear that they would rather die than enter the Simulation, the last of the UF soldiers entered the Simulation, deploying a deadly bio-weapon behind them. Unfortunately for UF a tiny number of people developed a genetic resistance to the disease, leaving entire continents controlled by wandering bands of Defectors.

You play as Martin Richards, a 30-something man recently awakened from cryo-freeze with no memory of the world before he entered the Simulation.

Player Comments

Show All Comments