Weather Master

A fantasy storygame by LeoScales7

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Tags

No tags

You are Cloud.

A 16 year old who has been an orphan for 10 years after seeing his family murdered before his very eyes at the ripe old age of six.

You live on the very large and magical province of Ciel, which has been divided by its people four provinces of about equal size. These provinces are called Nevicata, Donner, Yildirim and Lluvia (pronouced Jew-Via). You were born on the second day of the second month, in the second year of the second age.

As strange and cool as this may seem, you were born in the poorest and most isolated province of them all by preordained misfortune; Lluvia.

Your goal is to survive physical and moral obstacles, learn the 4 disciplines of Weather magic to become the first Weathermaster in over 1000 years, and defeat the Earthmaster before the world experiences armageddeon.

There will be some links that give further information on some topics in the story. I recommend that you read them to allow yourself to be absorbed more into the plot. Since this is my first story, I hope to get some good feedback so I can make better stories in the future.

Player Comments

Show All Comments