Serpent, The Wordsmith
Hello I’m Serpent. I’m basically a nobody right now as I have barely posted on the forums and am most active in the discord. If anyone has any stories to recommend, tips on writing, just want to chat feel free to DM me. Also if anyone needs any proofreading I’m down. Though I’m not the best I can look at it through an objective lense
1. Rate 250 stories (progress 215)
2. Get 500 points
3. Have 20 reviews featured (Progress 6)
4. Publish a storygame
Ozoni's newbie duel: Sorced low
Serpent vs Karstark: Lost
Serpent vs Zombie29: Won
Graveyard of all of the people who lost their lives at the hands of Serpent:
This game was made for mizal's Lone Hero contest. While it may be short, that's what happens when you put of writing it until the last moment. Also I wrote it on mobile. Though that is enough of the excuses, I hope you enjoy it.
Recent PostsNew Contest Theme: Lone Hero on 8/18/2019 11:37:41 PM
You do not know pain until you rush out a contest story that you are not proud of and the only reason for it is to avoid shame. FML
Organization on 8/15/2019 10:12:17 PM
Then explain what you want then, because you sound like chapters arr your best solution
A Letter to the Next Poster on 8/13/2019 6:25:43 PM
Dear Voice in my head
Dear Next poster
New Contest Theme: Lone Hero on 8/13/2019 1:10:07 PM
Fine I'll start mine. Jesus
'Tis me, muffin on 8/12/2019 2:59:43 PM
I recommend the following authors:
Among others. History nerds are quite respected around here, so you shouldn't find any issues fitting in around here.
So yeah, welcome to the site!
Who Admins the Admins? on 8/11/2019 2:39:59 PM
Yes but who is going to implement a limitation on an admins power
Who Admins the Admins? on 8/11/2019 2:36:09 PM
1. I doubt this is going to happen. You are suggesting the admins make a rule to limit admin authority
2. While what happened to you is unfortunate, how do you know if they read it again? Even if they didn't we have had too many accidents on this site for this to happen
3. When I game is republished there is no way to know such. Because of this if a story is republished a few days afterward than it is normally safe to assume not many changes have been made.
4. The comment section is to make you a better writer. Not necessarily make that specific story better.
'Tis me, muffin on 8/11/2019 12:52:33 PM
Firstly read necromancer, though that has already been said.
Also please for the love of god type normally
PM Read Feature on 8/7/2019 11:24:25 AM
It's hard to tell if a noob has read my duel challange and ignored it or not. If not I would like to know so I don't have to waste my time.
PM Read Feature on 8/7/2019 11:04:56 AM
I think a feature that could tell if someone has read your pm would be useful.