Sharkworld78, The Reader
ï½† ï½Â ï½“ ï½ˆ ï½— ï½Â ï½– ï½… ãƒŠãƒÂ 5 0 4 5
Recent PostsFirst ever on 12/13/2017 8:47:01 AM
played it and left a comment. not a bad game.
Steve demands attention! on 12/7/2017 7:56:41 PM
I mean, if that's what they want.
Personally, if I had lung cancer, I'd rather die painlessly than go through the whole thing. Eventually, the cancer makes it so you can't even breathe and it's basically one of the most painful ways to die, ever.
Steve demands attention! on 12/6/2017 7:47:23 PM
1. I mean the constitutional definition of traitors. Turncoats, Chelsea Manning, spies, that kind of stuff. Also, add terrorists to the list of executees.
2. Yeah, well, under that definition of euthanasia, my answer changes. If someone wants to do that to themselves, then go ahead.
And yeah, Nazis were evil but they looked badass as fuck. Like supercool villains out of a high budget movie.
Steve demands attention! on 12/6/2017 7:14:31 PM
I'm willing to bet some of my answers will piss people off. Yeah.
1. I'd say I'm moderately right-wing. Consider myself a nationalist, but not the racist/sexist kind. Everyone can be a nationalist together, y'know? It's like those movies with the evil, authoritarian government based off the Nazis but their main general is a black woman. But then are they really based off the Nazis, or do they just have the same aesthetic?
2. The current Roe v. Wade system that we have now works well enough. I see no reason in changing it.
3. Protestant Christian on a level of 5. Although I'm not going to set off a bomb while screaming "GOD IS GREAT" anytime soon. Seriously, being extremely religious =/= being a terrorist.
4. Gays are people. I really don't care too much if someone is gay or not. But I do believe that homosexuality itself (not the person), is basically a bad thing. The Gay person should seek therapy if they can. But I don't believe in like, forced therapy.
5. Transvestites are people suffering from a mental illness. Unlike Gays, they should be required to seek professional treatment.
6. Do you eat mashed potatoes with a spoon or a fork?
7. I think the US government should naturalize more immigration applicants, but also definitely crackdown on illegals. Other people get here the legal way, and you definitely can too.
9. I live in a pretty diverse area, and I have several Muslim friends. I'm not really sure what I think of Islam itself. I mean, Muslims are "people of the book" since they're also like the descendants of Abraham. Islam itself is sort of a frenemy, I guess. Muslims are people like anyone else, so my opinion varies from person to person, just like with any other people.
10. I have failed. Seen all but the first two prequels.
11. The United States. South Korea. Poland. Germany. Australia. (Canada's not on here but it's pretty good too.)
12. I absolutely support the death penalty. Murderers, rapists, and traitors should be put to death.
13. People should have the right to own guns, albeit with some major restrictions. Full autos are already banned and should stay that way. Semi-automatic rifles should also be banned, due to their relatively high rate of fire and ability to cause major havoc. Owners of all other guns should be required to take classes, earn licenses, be registered, etc.
14. Euthanasia, like, for humans? If you're not talking about the death penalty for major criminals, then hell no.
Trolling Poetry on 11/28/2017 10:55:38 PM
how many trolls could CYS possibly have?
Trolling Poetry on 11/28/2017 10:30:47 PM
oh, so HE was the troll in my nazi protaganist thread?
CYoA From Hitler's POV? on 10/6/2017 1:31:46 AM
Why are your ideas so goddamn good, Endmaster?
CYoA From Hitler's POV? on 10/5/2017 11:45:39 PM
The basic premise is going to be the same, however. POV is from the Hitler parallel, with decisions based off of painfully obvious parallels.
CYoA From Hitler's POV? on 10/5/2017 11:43:15 PM
Alright, I guess an "update" of sorts is in order. I've decided to go through with this idea, but set in an entirely fictional universe. With the state of politics and stuff nowadays, writing about really sensitive historical matters like WW2 and the Nazis is a bit difficult. I feel like writing a completely fictional universe and letting the reader fill in the parallels for him/herself works the best (think of the Freedom Party from Southern Victory). I'd have an obvious parallel character to Hitler, but instead of having a set of historical guidelines to follow, I would have as much room to work with as I wanted.
To be clear - this is something I'm actually working on right now. The world building is almost done, and I'll start writing when my real life schedule permits it.
Need help with storygame on 5/24/2017 10:29:12 PM
pleASe puBLiSH your Germany X Italy hetalia X-ReadER faNfICtiOn plEAsE11!!!1