Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Unusual Code Detected

6 years ago
I was trying to put in the code needed for Zikara's variable item system into my story, and saved partially through as I was adding all the code for each item. Thankfully, I copy and pasted beforehand, because I got this:

"This page isn’t working

Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers and credit cards)."

And it had the 'could not save due to errors' sign.

I followed all the steps correctly (I'm pretty definite). This is the code I've used so far in the Global Page:

$PAGETEXT := $PAGETEXT + "<script type='text/javascript'>function toggleMe(a){var e=document.getElementById(a);if(!e)return true;if(e.style.display=='none'){e.style.display='block'}else{e.style.display='none'}return true;}</script>"

IF %ANYITEM >= 1 THEN $PAGETEXT := $PAGETEXT + "<HR><center><font size=4>Inventory</font></center><hr><br><br>"

IF %ITEM1 = 1 THEN $PAGETEXT := $PAGETEXT + "<input type='button' onclick='return toggleMe(#39para1#39)' value='NAME'<div id='para1' style='display:none'<a onclick='PostBack(&#39;FollowLink&#39;,&#39;628&#39;);return false;' href="#">DESCRIPT. ADD LINKS HERE."

IF %ITEM2 = 1 THEN $PAGETEXT := $PAGETEXT + "<input type='button' onclick='return toggleMe(#39para2#39)' value='NAME'<div id='para2' style='display:none'<a onclick='PostBack(&#39;FollowLink&#39;,&#39;628&#39;);return false;' href="#">DESCRIPT. ADD LINKS HERE."

...And so on, but with actual names, IDs, and descriptions for 9 items. Oddly enough, I tried it just with the first item and it saved and was fine, but all thereafter weren't. If someone has any idea what went wrong I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

Unusual Code Detected For No Apparent Reason

6 years ago
Nevermind, apparently just copy and pasting them in one at a time and then saving did the trick.