Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Storyline ask blogs!

6 years ago

NioEyepatchAmmonAhtiThe Alchemy Brother's world in general

It's still in it's beginning stages, but as time goes on new plots will arise. You can advise them, direct them, or just sit back and watch the show. There's several many things planned out, and various things will effect them in different ways. You can send in MA's as well, and it'll go into theroetics mode - a 'what if this happened' that won't be cannon to the story but can still be fun. Afterwards, it'll go back to normal, as if it never happened. 

It has everything - genetics, history/mythology, animals, laws, magic/alchemy guidelines, backstories, secrets, government, and a lot more planned out. This is also the world I'll eventually be making a storygame and a comic based off of. 

You can also make your own characters that can interact and have their own cannon storylines.

The character's can and will lie, and the world askblog will only answer what is commonly believed amongst the people, but there's always another secret and always another way to discover it. 

I have about 29 characters planned out already, though there's no way I'll be able to control them all. I'll be gradually adding some over time, but there's going to be quite a few that I'll let people adopt. If you're interested, just make a quick description on what you're looking for in a character. 

The more askers and people interacting, the better it'll be. Anonymous asks are open, so you don't even have to make an account. 

It's like a large-scale ambitious multiplayer mostly-real-time choose your story. At least, that's the goal.