Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Really anoying scripting ishue

10 years ago
Hi,
There is a really annoying scripting ishue for me. When I press the validate button, it shows the airers if there are any, but then clears the edit field. This also happens when I close and reopen a script. It's getting to the point where I'm considering putting all my scripts in a text file and then if it clears I can just paste it back in.

10 years ago

Hmm... I'll check this out, but I have to go offline a few hours first - maybe Killa can field this question before I get back?  =)

10 years ago

What browser are you using?

Also, make sure you click the "Save and Close" button, not just the X button. I lost many a pages from that....

10 years ago
Sorry I haven't replied to this sooner, but I'm not coming on as often now and just kind of forgot about it. I am using internet explorer, I think 10? And I'm not saying it disappears when I close the editor, it also disappears when I Close the script box an reopen it.

10 years ago

The only thing I can think of trying is to toggle the Compatibility View button on the Address bar of your Browser (the broken page icon) and then try it.

Note however, that while this may work in some places, it will also screw up others, so you really do end up toggling it on and off (presuming it works for you that is).