Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

Has anyone seen The Man From U.N.C.L.E. yet? I just saw it in theaters, and it was fantastic. I'm a big fan of spy movies in general, so this was a great year for me with Kingsmen and the upcoming James Bond movie.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

I have not seen it yet, but I really want to.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

Watched the show and loved it, so I hope that the movie is just as good. Probably just gonna wait until a decent version pops up on Putlocker instead of going to the theaters, though.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

... you got fat. Good to have you back bro.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

To the gym! *cue 60's Batman transition music* But yeah, it's good to be back. I guess part of me couldn't live without the amazing forum layout... Oh, and the people here are cool too I guess.

But anyway, back on topic, I checked its score on Rotten Tomatoes and it seems like it might be pretty good (Even though it's getting mediocre to above average reviews). The thing I'm most worried about it the consensus; does it really have an unremarkable story?

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

The plot is kind of lame, but everything else is great.

The Man From Uncle

8 years ago

Does it have a cameo appearance from Robert Vaughn and David McCallum? All good movies that are remakes of old TV shows have cameos from the original stars.