Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hoooo nelly

18 years ago
Wow... is it just me, or have the forums changed a lot. I mean... not just physically, with catergories and such. No, i mean, the way we speak in them. And don't worry this isn't gonna be one of those: "Oh, I'm fear, and all your guys' grammar sucks!" kinda posts that i do, ever so often, I  mean the way we talk, and what we talk about. This si a really cool site, but the messageboard is going to the pits. I mean, it's all good with constructive critisism and such; The Yankees are okay, but I personally like the Red Sox, or Okay man, that's cool, but i disagree. NOW we talk differently; Oh, the Yankees suck ass, or You're soooo gay, or even FEAR! YOU SUCK*. Like, people are seriously taking it overboard. So I'm gonna strongly stand by my (cleche) opinion: If you don't have something good/constuctive to say, don't say nothin'!

*No one has actually said that.

Hoooo nelly

18 years ago
Didn't JJJ-thebanisher (In a post about Grammar) say you suck?  Is that what you mean?

Hoooo nelly

18 years ago
Possibly, but he left unfortunatly.

Hoooo nelly

18 years ago
Yup.  Or so some people think. He's deffinetly upon us.