Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It's been fun

6 years ago

I wont be using this site anymore. It was fun while I was here and I read a ton of good stories and some not so good, but what can you expect. The majority of everyone on this site has been extremely nice, supportive and provided me with excellent advice. Iv never really been an outgoing member on this site, more or less just read stories and lurked on the forums to past the time. You probably won't even notice im gone just felt like I needed to give you all props on being a great community before I vanished. Anyway stay safe everyone and keep up the awesome story making!  laugh -Zomby

It's been fun

6 years ago

But why though?

It's been fun

6 years ago

Apparently everyone is doing it.

It's been fun

6 years ago
Do we know you? If you want to leave, just do it, no threads needed. You'll be back tomorrow anyway.

It's been fun

6 years ago
You don't have to actually break up with a site to stop using it you know.

It's been fun

6 years ago

If someone could sum up who this guy is and what he's done so I can butcher him in a Co9 Story, I'd appreciate it.

It's been fun

6 years ago

He was the guy who made a zombie survival quiz and then never did another thing. He's a furry too if you need a stereotype to run with, because I have no idea what his personality is either.

It's been fun

6 years ago

The only other thing I can think of is he's also the guy that listed Norbit in his top 5 movies.

It's been fun

6 years ago
He liked my ballad so he's ok