Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/5/2006: This is similar to the Trophies feature, which ahs already been implemented

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago

Idea:

Badges: You earn badges by doing certain things, like getting all the items in an advanced game (e.g. the Wal*Mart Award)

Rankings: By doing enough of something, or reciving a certain ranking on a game, your ranking increases.

Pros: Encourages better games, by creating custom badges for your game, they may be more popular

Cons: People may feel left out if they can't achieve a higher rank or get badges.

Uses: High ranking people could get access to a picture gallery, get to use games with hidden links (see my previous post), earn multiplied MAG points, and get access to more duels

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago
I think it's a neat idea ...

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago
Wow!  Your a renegadel!

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago

neat idea?!  Really?  Oh alexp, you try too hard to please.

march

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago

Well i like it. I'm against MAG points in general, but this ounds cool.

Actually, scratch that. I don't like that rankings or the uses. But i think merit type badges could be awarded with the monthly contests-- like, a way to show that you've won, instead of just getting money-- something more unique.

-Jay

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago
meh, you push too hard.  Money is more then enough incentive for me.  Who cares about recognition...

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago
ya lol

Badges/Rankings

18 years ago

OOOOO, 1+1 is a window.