Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

6 years ago

I sometimes suffer from extreme ocd. I have a lot of anxiety, when I get fixated on a subject that doesn’t  settle right in my mind, i tend to over think over React on it. Like someone told me years ago that “what’s the point in living when your just gonna die eventually anyway”’ it’s a extremely depressing statement but it’s clouding my mind with if it is true. He basically said why go to school or work & why make yourself meaningful when your just gonna die maybe even in your glory 

6 years ago

That's stupid. Depressed people are cancerous fuckwits who are wasting precious resources. You watch movies even though they end, it's the same with life. Fuck it, it'd be a hell of a lot more boring if it didn't end.

6 years ago

I mean I’m just going through a lot of personal issues, but I won’t talk like that. It’s just my mind is like kind of focusing on these issues because of what I’ve been going through personally. Not intentionally of course 

6 years ago

Everyone goes through personal issues. All I know of yours is they've left you alive, so rejoice and enjoy that.

6 years ago

One could fall back on the cliche statement that it's the journey that counts, not the destination.  In reality, it's unlikely, if this is causing you distress, that most of us will be able to help you here.  Still talking about it might help you.  Just take everything that people say with a grain of salt. :)