Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Help me

6 years ago

I don't know how to put links in my story. I click on "Add Link To New Page", set the page that is supposed to be the link, set the flavor text but it doesn't leave the checkbox at the bottom. Help me! (Using a tablet, I don't know if it matters or not)

Help me

6 years ago
Huh. I wanted to help you, but for some reason today when I click on the "Add Link To New Page" button, my browser crashes...

Help me

6 years ago
Okay, so I used a different computer -- when I set the text, there is no checkbox at the bottom. I just enter the text and click Okay, then a new page appears. I'm not sure what checkbox you're looking for.

Help me

6 years ago
E: misremembered. There should be a button that says okay after you put in the title text. After that it pops a new window up for the actual text. I don't have a tablet handy but I just tested it on my phone.

Click the save and close button up by the title when you're done with the page. There isn't any checkbox.

Help me

6 years ago

Meh, nevermind. Went to leave for a while and my page disappeared. I'll delete my story, read a bit further on things and create a new one afterwards. If it happens again, I will post a image on Imgur to show you guys.

Help me

6 years ago

Finally got it thanks to tinkering around!

I'm glad for everyone that helped, and I appreciate the support.