Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Here's a story for Halloween!

5 years ago

You can probably find articles on this, but here's a quick youtube video.

5 years ago
I can't load the video right now but looking it up, all the articles specify that this is actually the SECOND funeral home.

'The discovery came amid an expanding investigation, one week after authorities found the decomposed remains of 11 infants or fetuses at another — apparently unrelated — funeral home in Detroit.'

Sixty three is impressive but there are lots of funeral homes still to go, I can't wait to see who winds up with the biggest collection.

5 years ago

Detroit does really feel the festive spirit, I guess. Maybe this is stupid but from a practical standpoint, what's the benefit of stacking them somewhere instead of, you know, proceed normally and bury them (or give them to science)?

Also, this is the second time I happen to watch a death-related video of yours while eating and my stomach is ascending to a higher level.

5 years ago

This is exactly what I expected of you during Halloween.

5 years ago

My guess is it would be cheaper to just pretend to bury them, but then again, why would they not do something to actually dispose of them? You'd think they could've been mass-cremated and then mashed up and disposed of or something.