Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi, I guess?

5 years ago

Hey, my name is Sayven, and I'm new. I've been trying to find some Harry Potter fan-fictions, but it's hard to find interactive ones. I decided to just make my own, so now I'm in the middle of creating it. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add images into your stories, because it always tells me to go to the My Picture tab, but that doesn't exist for me.

Hi, I guess?

5 years ago
My Stuff > Pictures

You'll likely want to disable the Rich Text Editor in your profile as well, it can be glitchy when dealing with images.

Anyhow, welcome to the site. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi, I guess?

5 years ago

Thank you so much! But actually, I was also wondering how to make multiple choices? Like you have 3 choices, and once you make 1 choice, that choice disappears, but the other choices can be done right after, and disappear once you do them. I don't know if that makes sense, but... if you could help? XD

Hi, I guess?

5 years ago

How to use Link and Variable Restrictions

I'd recommend reading through the articles in the Help & Info section, link on the left.

You'll basically just be making links to the current page, and you can follow the example shown in the article to work how you described.

Hi, I guess?

5 years ago
Were you right?