Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago
I think I should  have freedom of speach so here it goes.
NO DELETING!

(Me:)um...
okay delete tis.

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago

Tamagon Trophy

This trophy can be unlocked in the Japanese version of SSBM, but it was removed from the North American version. The reason? Apparently this trophy was taken out simply because the game that this character is from is associated with demons and devils.

Come on Nintendo, you didn't have to kiss the asses of parents by removing anything that might have had a slight chance being interpreted as satanic propaganda. Look at this cute little guy... I've seen scarier things growing in my fridge.

DON'T DELETE THIS ANYWAY!

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago
Ur allowed to start almost any topic in the lounge.  Deletion occurs when its long and off topic or is a reply to a forum post whih is spamming.

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago
Well acording to China there's no freedom of speech.  Anyways, yes the internet has free speech, but you can't just post anything anywhere.  There are strict guidelines all over the world about what you can do and what you can't do.  Think about this:  The bugs board is a place to put bugs.  It's not a place to spam.  In fact, one rule that is important is not spamming.  Well, I can even get it. 

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago

spamming should be deleted, atleast in every forum other than the lounge. in the lounge, ill agree to just moving it to its own thread. maybe having one big thread where all spam goes... we get enough of it to keep that thread alive lol

- Nate

This is found in the Advanced Forums.  Please check it out.  At he time of this writing it should be the top post.

Also, people who spam things like i.... are considered noobs.

Freedom of Speach

18 years ago
Good words

Freedom of Speach

17 years ago
I don't spam this website.
I treat it with care and respect!
I am a nice and kind man!
with a heart as big as a LION!

Freedom of Speach

17 years ago

Spam like things: Screamers; Other threads; Long things about nothing; other things like those;

Not Spam:  Look at avatar (quess what it is); Riddle me this; News; Talk about site; Talk about Fan Sites;