Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/13/2022: it opens tabs and if your browser is weird, alt left arrow

Go back button.

2 years ago

I think it would be really useful if we had a button in the editor that allowed you to go to the previous page before it, the editor has a button that allows you to see the link page but not what pages link to the link page so it can be really annoying.

Can you make a button that moves you to the page you were on before in the editor?

Go back button.

2 years ago
The previous page never closes, when you open the new one in the editor it just opens a new tab.

To get back to it, just click back to the old tab.

Go back button.

2 years ago

oh

Go back button.

one year ago

Is this an extension/specific browser thing or am I being stupid again? Cause for me clicking on new pages replaces the current tab, instead of opening a new one.

Still not a big deal as I can just middle click on the back button to open both at the same time.

Go back button.

one year ago
This was talking about the blue arrow that takes you from a page to a linked page. It always opens a new tab.

Go back button.

one year ago

I am talking about the exact same thing. Recorded it happening in the discord.

Edit for anyone that may have this same problem:
Doing the following fixed it for me. It's a bug with some settings I guess.

This was checked at first, and I was having the same issue as OP. I then un-checked it, and links started opening up in a new window. Then I just checked it again and it now works as expected.

Go back button.

one year ago
When I saw the title my first thought was, "Some things never change."

Different go back button though, turns out.