Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Reading Eternal unironically made me depressed

4 months ago
Fuckkkk, I just finished all 13 endings in a week and reading it fucking destroyed me. Here I am rotting as a disgusting ethnic subhuman isolated from pretty much all social interaction and milestones in life and I suddenly get a taste of being the main character, fucking whoever I want, going on adventures, having comrades who respect and admire me etc etc. Maybe I need to read more but I can't come back from it, I need to be transported into the world ASAP so I can be a normal Aryan superhero fucking FALLING into situations where people respect and admire me. Every night I pray to God I can wake up in some kind of dreamworld isekai (not even a fucking weeb) for me to just reside in, I WOULD TAKE BEING IN A PERMANENT LOOP of a YEAR just over and over again of a normal NT high tier normie, over my current life

TL;dr: It is over.

4 months ago
Take it easy

4 months ago

The modern incel has two paths he can take: blasting rope to EndMaster stories, or becoming a Serbian Nazi bodybuilder (who blasts rope to EndMaster tories) 

4 months ago

I suddenly get a taste of being the main character, fucking whoever I want, going on adventures, having comrades who respect and admire me etc etc.

Have you and I read the same story?

4 months ago
Even if you somehow ended up in Eternal, you'd still be a loser.

Edit: A dead loser.

4 months ago

lol, fag

4 months ago
The kids aren't all right.

4 months ago

Why not stop bitching about what you want and do something about it then?

Want to go fuck a bunch of people? Go join the military.

Want to go have adventures? Go join the military.

Want to have comrades who respect and admire you? Go join the military.

tl;dr you're a fag

4 months ago
All that and you didn't even rate it once, you really are a cursed subhuman.

4 months ago
The Eternal didn't "fall into" anything the way you make it sound my guy, he endured brutal non stop training and brainwashing from birth for the purpose of making him a tool for others.

You should read more yes, but also take a shower and go to the gym and try making eye contact with another human being at least once a week. Jesus.

3 months ago

Not much would change, you'd still be a forgotten stain on someones sheets in that world.