Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

WTF

13 years ago

WTF

13 years ago

That's.. terrible haha.

WTF

13 years ago

I completely regretted watching that. You should have put a warning up there or something; I think I'm scarred for life...

Now i've got to go down out my ears with Bach or something to put my brain back into balance with reality... gah- it was so terrible...

WTF

13 years ago

Lol, look at my Trale Lewous forum, same guy, different character. HIs Trale Lewous vids are pretty funny, at least for me. Be sure to read my warning on that one

WTF

13 years ago

RPS with videos!

You choose that, I choose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D10SB1rQYO8

WTF

13 years ago

I don't like it

WTF

13 years ago

I think that's the point.

Oh how about this. I chose to fight annoying with the ridicules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PLh7GCWpfE

WTF

13 years ago

ridiculous Is what I meant.

WTF

13 years ago

Bo acknowledges that the video exists

WTF

13 years ago

That statement made next to no sense; at least from my point of view. Could you be clearer perhaps.

WTF

13 years ago
He was basically saying he doesn't give a shit. I think. Or he could be trying to up his post count...I thought it was funny, not annoying.

WTF

13 years ago

Really it gave me the annoying orange feel to it. How did you like the video I am actually the nephew of one of the guys in it. They are all professional comedians by the way.

WTF

13 years ago

Sorry about the typos. How did you like the video I put up? was what it should have said.

WTF

13 years ago

Heh, no problem. We all makes typos!

WTF

12 years ago
what does "annoying orange feel" mean?

WTF

12 years ago

Why is everyone getting all skeptical over a few simple videos..?

WTF

12 years ago

Get on your project, kniggets

WTF

12 years ago

And yeah, my previous statement means that I don't care either way, I normally post it on stories when i don't think they are good or bad, but I applied it to the video