Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Re: Haters-Hater or Hated?

12 years ago
I was called a hater, but am I a hater or am I hated? Numerous people have been rascist to me. Many times people tricked me into believing things that were not true, and those things were a very serious topic to me. People have hated me out of the blue. When they saw me they hated me. One girl in my school frowns everytime I laugh. I didn`t ever do anything to some people and they completely hate me! My parents seem to only care if I do good in school. If I make a mistake, I`m in trouble. Everytime I acted like a hater, I was only joking! Nobody seems to get that. Then somebody starts sending messages with bad-words in them to me. Soon people are saying that I have dual accounts! Well gues what, I don`t! Some of you people just don`t get that. I don`t even sleep on a real bed. I live in an apartment. The people in my biulding always drink and smoke. Do you think I`m living it easy?! Dude, just stop judging me. You don`t even know what ig`s like to be me. I sometimes consider to do horrible things! But I bet you still don`t get that!

12 years ago

Hmm, zero was right after all

12 years ago

what do you mean bo?

12 years ago

The great and mighty Zero, the seer of all that is and shall be, warned us of this day. He warned us that we may fend off the troll, but it will come back bigger and stronger than before!

12 years ago

Lol, so there's no way to get rid of a troll?

12 years ago

For this, as in all things, we must look to Zero. He forsaw the double-headed troll's return, and he may predict how to desttoy.

12 years ago

Haha, I'm getting flashbacks to lord of the rings from your posts Bo :) I'm glad you trust Zero so much.

12 years ago

Haha, do I sense a hint of sarcasm thurr, Bo? ;)

I don't remember saying any of this, but I'll go with it. haha  Sure, yeah, it hath returned to mildly annoy and say random, uninteresting shit about nothing.  I have spoken.  What has been said cannot be undone (bar the stretch of a finger over a keyboard or a mod deletion). 

12 years ago

haha, i was referring to when a bunch of people were happy about Kidd/Law leaving, and you said she would just remember us later and come back to troll us twice as hard.

12 years ago

Haha, okay, I remember that. :p 

12 years ago

You know you're only supposed to put a space after your comma or period right? Now your apostrophe

12 years ago

Not*