Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Need Help?

5 years ago

Does any one need help or anything? I be happy to help

Need Help?

5 years ago
Help with what? Epileptic Seizure inducing text?

*twitch twitch

No thanks, but good luck with your story projects ^v^

Need Help?

5 years ago

Thanks BerkaZerka.Im still working on my first story ever.

Need Help?

5 years ago

I heard the "Deep Red" theme playing in my mind while reading your rainbow text :)

If someone needs help they usually ask for it, but thank you for the general offer.

No Problamo

5 years ago

No Problemwink

Wow that is a kinda dome emoji i put there.

No Problamo

5 years ago

You're a great guy.

No Problamo

5 years ago

Thank you

by the way new post in the chat room.

Need story ideas

5 years ago

By the way if anyone has any ideas for more story's id like to hear it,running short on ideas.

Need story ideas

5 years ago
Just steal something from YouTube, change all the names, replace Warrior Cats with Thunder Cats, write at least two full sentences on each page, add a liberal dash of cursing, and then post as Part One of an ongoing saga. What's the worst that could happen?

Need story ideas

5 years ago
holy crap seven years and I never knew about the marquee tag

Need story ideas

5 years ago
^v^

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Thanks dude.

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Wait, ideas on stories or storygames ?

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Story games

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Okay then. Nvm. 

Need story ideas

5 years ago
Most sensible response to have to this thread by far.

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Make a story with karma system (good,neutral,evil) paths. Start in a modern setting central character could be a zero "You wake up in your bed with a terrible headache in your small room (which smells bad * some description of the room) with a bottle of whiskey lying in your bed blah blah... When suddenly someone knocks your door violently and you hear the despicable voice of Mrs. Marie yelling "Wake up you piece of trash I know you are there and I need my rent today or am calling the police to throw you out of this place!!" :choices take up item x and threaten Mrs Marie(next page option to kill her), keep silent and pretend you aint there, try to escape through the window, Tell her you a friend/sibling/parent will lend you (lie) and you will have it buy the evening. 

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Hey, good stuff XD

Need story ideas

5 years ago
Really though I would give the usual recommendation that they make a storygame about something that interests them and that they want to write about...and if there is nothing they want to write about then why would they need to make a storygame?

Need story ideas

5 years ago

Hey, I haven't related to something so much for months now. Hell, this is the good stuff.