Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hey

4 years ago

Just dropping a line to say hey all, prob been lurking about 3 years and prob read almost every story on site in every way possible.  Figured I'd finally just join.  I've enjoyed the work all

hey

4 years ago
Hiya. Welcome to the forums.

hey

4 years ago

thanks, sorry if this is ignorant, but what is an RPS duel......never mind, i thought RPS meant rock paper scissors but didnt know if it had a different meaning in the writing world

hey

4 years ago

Howdey! Yeah, RPS stands for Rock, Paper, Scissors, but that game has more options than the original Rock, Papar, Scissors ^_^

hey

4 years ago

yes mam, you shot my scissors, i realized that before you even replied.

And Ms. Moore i loved Innonce Lost, it was one i really enjoyed the first time around, and enjoyed just as much teh second,

Ogre you had some really good ones yourself, most of the time if i find one i like from an author i roll with that and just finish theirs before i find a new author to start on, i believe the darkness within is the first one i read of yours which lead me to reading the rest

hey

4 years ago
Very cool, glad you liked them!

hey

4 years ago

Welcome to membership.  Which stories did you enjoy the most?  

hey

4 years ago

honestly i couldnt begin to remember them all. what got me addicted was the homoperfectus series.

those are my preferences, the item type CYS

hey

4 years ago
I have yet to read those. Was the series ever officially completed?
I am the other way. I prefer more story focus where I just have to click links. XD

hey

4 years ago

apologies, went to respond to this last night but for some reason my cell wouldnt let me click the reply button.  I would be almost 100% positive timeline wise it would have to be completed, the last one was really far off from the rest.

there was one that i couldnt exactly figure out that i tried for awhile, but obviously the guy was a child molester or something so i never got to finish it.  I almost registered with the site at that point to try to get help, it was something based on having to rescue a friend from a haunted house or something. 

as far as just clicking links go, there was a zombie one where you start in a subway that was really good, it took me a couple weeks to complete every side road possible in that one.  most of the time i try to read through with selections i make, then read through again selecting the last link to every choice, then ill just hit back until the previous fork in the road, rinse wash repeat. 

btw cricket, really enjoyed sir osis,  i was so thrilled about a week ago when i had gotten to work and saw 4 new stories all at once

hey

4 years ago
Sounds cool. Maybe you'll have a chance to finish it now.
That's sort of how I like to read things. I don't have a problem remembering which choice I made before. So I just go straight to taking the last untaken choice after reaching the first end.

Thank you. I am glad you did. Those four stories were for an unofficial contest, the results of which will probably come out pretty soon. :)

hey

4 years ago

Hewwo der

hey

4 years ago

hello sir

hey

4 years ago

Hello and welcome. Now that you've signed up, you can reread, rate, and leave reviews. Fun stuff! Well I guess you technically could do that already, but now we know who's doing it lol.

hey

4 years ago

thats true, but i started back college so alot of my reading time i used to have, im using on school work now.  i really enjoyed your story though, was upset there was no like super awesome ending, maybe where he could've rehabilitated Myrr while also being with Caitlynn i believe, a nice happy love triangle, and went on to rule a great kingdom

hey

4 years ago

Thanks. Thought a typical "rescue the girl and save the kingdom" ending would be too expected and cliche. I guess the beauty of CYOAs is that you can have several endings. I tend to prefer tragic endings though.

hey

4 years ago

oh yes, its was great none the less. i just hit the two different endings and was like i gotta be miss the ruler of the world ending somewhere lol. i enjoyed it both ways.

hey

4 years ago

I have arrived in a similar time fame as well, but yeah welcome!

hey

4 years ago

thank you kind sir

hey

4 years ago

It is my pleasure dear friend.