Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago

Don't forget to add us as friends to your myspace account!  Putting us on your top friends list just might bring more people to the website! 

check it out at :  www.myspace.com/chooseyourstory

Thanks again to Madglee for all the hard work he put into our myspace account!

march

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago

MY social group is anti-myspace.

Make a facebook

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago
lol face book and myspace are like Coke and Pepsi. its the same thing!
nate

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago
Actually, I like Pepsi more.  It's got more sugar. ;)

Also, I added CYS a while back... Don't really know why, there's no site news or anything coming from it at all actually, but hey, it's there.

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago

Facebook is for old people! My English teacher and my mother have Facebook (and the Australian Prime Minister too, actually). So I don't like Facebook. But I don't do MySpace either - it's so annoying though - get to school and half the time you walk past a bunch of people and they're talking about comments on MySpace or something like that. Rubbish.

Anyway, nice to see you make a MySpace, but I don't have one so I probably won't be adding it any time soon.

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago

Dude that's so not true.  Just because you know some older people with facebook doesn't mean it's "for old people."

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago

I was joking around man. Of course not, that'd be generalising to the extreme. Around here it's for old people, but around the world Facebook wins hands down. Don't like either of them personally, but I'm not bagging them for anyone else - just what I think. But it's still pretty funny - I can't imagine my English teacher having a Facebook at all.

What happened to that Nexopia thing you used to do? Or something like that. Can't remember what it was but it was some Canadian social-networking thing.

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago
I'm still on there, and it's definitely for teens.  That's not just a generalization.

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago
I googled it and went to the site but i still dont get what it is, is it just like another facebook/myspace? what seperates it from other social networking sites?

CYS on Myspace

15 years ago
nothing.