Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago
Hasn't anyone noticed the crazy addiction that white girls have to these fucking Stanley cups?

I don't know if anybody here saw the vid on YouTube, but there was the lady with one of them cups, and somehow, she must have crashed her car and her car caught fire. When it was all over, the Stanley cup didn't have a scratch. also, supposedly, it still had ice in it.

comment if you think this is cap.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago
people literally getting hurt, trying to get these.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago

The only Stanley Cup worth giving a shit about is the one that marks the end of the hockey season 

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago

Agreed.  Anything else is not worthy to be called Stanley Cup

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago

I disagree! Here is a worthy Stanley Cup:

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago
I think it's funny how so many of the "save the turtle" anti-plastic crowd lauded reusable water bottles to avoid overconsumption and be eco-friendly...and now collecting those reusable water bottles is a trend. Not just with Stanley cups, the same thing happened with Hydroflask and others.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago
First time delurking in two years, you must feel strongly about this.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago

Nothing gets me hot and bothered quite like *reads off notes* reusable stainless steel tumblers.

In all seriousness I was meaning to delurk anyway.

The Stanley Cup Craze

2 months ago
I can't say I've noticed any addictions to collecting these, people have them at work though because the inferior humans who haven't been replaced by AI yet need to drink water. But I have noticed articles being circulated around about how wasteful they are very recently, which I'm guessing was also the inspiration for this thread.
So I assume our mutual dystopian media controlling overlords have their reason to influence the population to think differently about stainless steel drinking implements now. They could've just said so.

(We call them yeti cups here, but I guess "Stanley" will become the more standardized term after this. Good luck overriding the actual Stanley Cup in searches though.)