Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Discord breaking everybody's shit

2 months ago
Okay so I do remember warning folks about this before, but then I forgot too and now doomsday has arrived. I'm hearing that any images hosted through Discord are breaking, so if that affects you, hope you backed up your stuff.

It hit a lot of End's threads, but he's aware and working on a fix.

I'll repair any of my own... sometime, maybe, when I feel like it. But I haven't had the archivist instinct to file them all neatly away so idk.

2 months ago

As I mentioned before, really good thing I saved back ups and organized it all last year. Still going to take awhile to redo everything though.

2 months ago

2 months ago
Commended by mizal on 2/24/2024 8:18:03 AM

Alright, fixed most of the shit so far. Hate Archives, book/comic review threads, contest threads, my short story archive, and a few other minor threads connected to those.

Other major threads to get around to will be the game threads like Dark Castle/Dark Sector and Tales of Arabian Nights. After that, it'll just be random threads that I remember posting an image in, though might not bother with those if there weren't major lols involved.

Still wondering why the wholesome Valentine's day comic I posted never got broken by the discord shit, but I'll leave that one for now just to see how long it'll last.

2 months ago
Thank you for restoring history.

2 months ago

Alright all the game images are now fixed too, so that's about all the important stuff.