Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Defeating Photon - Homo Perfectus 8

8 years ago

Recently in Homo Perfectus 8, I've been trying to defeat Photon, but it seems that nothing seems to work. I've already used Sharon (shape shifter twin) once but it seems that nothing works. I am not exactly sure what to do after using Sharon. So what am I exactly supposed to do?

8 years ago

How to defeat Photon, in a simple 3-step process!

1. Don't defeat Photon.

2. Avoid Photon at all costs.

3. If you cannot avoid Photon, accept the futility of your puny existence.

I dunno what to do there, since the first one never appealed to me and I never kept reading, but I remember specifically hearing someone credible say that Photon was intentionally unbeatable in a similar thread.

8 years ago

He's not. In the first fight against him, you need to focus on severing the link between him and his creator, in the second fight against him, you need nearly a full team to beat him.

8 years ago

Finally defeated him! Thanks for your help. Your game was brilliant.

7 years ago

How? He kills me before I do anything. I can't even talk to Ghaurs.

7 years ago

Try using some of your team members.

7 years ago

Oh boy, did I have trouble with this one.

7 years ago

In the 1st battle, use masochist - is that spelling right???

In the second battle use your brain, and then get photon to spend his power, then defeat everyone on your team, and then yourself by thinking.

7 years ago

I've actually tried Homo Perfectius, but it doesn't seem appealing, despite me liking Sci-Fi (except if it was the literal definition of crap). Well, I guess I should start with HP8.