WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

Help Fix Broken Pics

11 months ago
Due to PhotoBucket's discontinuance of free 3rd party hosting, there will soon be a few broken pics in a number of my games (and I presume others).

Use this thread to bring them to my attention and I will fix them as I become aware of them. I may or may not be able to fix images in other games, but we'll see...

If you want to bitch about what a huge dick move this is on the part of PhotoBucket, then post in the Lounge thread under the appropriate name.

HERE

Help Fix Broken Pics

11 months ago
So far, I have fixed everything in my current project and all the pics in Cows vs. Aliens.

Next will be Kill Aman's Mustache

There may be a pic or two in Dungeon Stompage I'll have to repair too, but one thing at a time...

Help Fix Broken Pics

11 months ago
Kill Aman's Mustache is fixed.

Boy what a pain in the ass! I accidentally copy/pasted 'img scr' rather than 'img src' and had to go back and do the entire repair over haha!

Fark Ding Blast Aman's Mustache! XD

Help Fix Broken Pics

11 months ago

Glad to hear you fixed everything. I imagine it was a time consuming pain to do it.

When are the images supposed to red x anyway? So far all my photobucket images are still showing.

Help Fix Broken Pics

11 months ago
It takes all day.

I don't have a lot of pics local, so I have to download them from the farking horrible PhotoBucket interface (spammed with pop-ups to spite my pop-up blocker), then resize the ones that will fit on CYS, upload them, then upload the rest to BHB, then go in and edit all the pages, basically clicking on one-after-another to make sure I don't miss anything.

It sucks.

But yeah, Recent PhotoBucket Users are already screwed, but Legacy Users get till December I think, before their pics break. I'm just trying to get a jump on things while I got the free time.