Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Any recommendations?

5 years ago

So i know this is similar to another post here on the forum but i don't really care. Any storygame recommendations? I already played dead man walking and a few smaller works

Any recommendations?

5 years ago

I'd advise against necroing, but you are just looking for stories, so I'm sure sharing links is fine, as such, here:

Underrated Storygames

Plenty of stories there, links too!

There are also plenty of featured storygames under the 'Storygames' tab as well, and they're very easy to find, also checking the author's profiles might lead to further stories (after all, there are more good stories than there are spots for featuring).

Any recommendations?

5 years ago

I cannot stress this enough.  Love SICK is almost assuredly the greatest love story of the modern age.   Romance isn't usually my thing, but that story touched my soul.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/viewer/default.aspx?StoryId=8097

I also recommend Ground Zero, for a post-apocalyptic adventure, and if you feel like some righteous (or less than righteous) smiting, Necromancer is good when you have some time, and Mazkil is good for when you have only a little.