Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Walkthrough for Merlin: Origins

4 years ago

Hello! For those of you that clicked on this thread to see what brilliant short story I wrote, you will find nothing but spoilers here. If you played Merlin: Origins and want some help, you are in the right spot. I am just posting this to list each ending and how to get to them. Please play the game first and read this only if you need it. Reading this by itself will not be entertaining.

This is a list of all of pages with "End Game links" with the choices that lead there after. If more that one choice can lead you there I'll put one route in (paraenthsis):

Golden Wire - Use the flashlight, Sword in an Anvil, Solder Golden Wire. (Use the flashlight, Lady in Lake, Solder Golden Wire.)

A Shocking Suprise - Use the flashlight, Sword in an Anvil, Leather, Remaining choices all lead to this ending.

A Knight Pulls the Sword from the Stone - Use the flashlight, Sword in an Anvil, Rubber, Few Loops

Becoming a Court Magician - Use the flashlight, Sword in an Anvil, Rubber, Many Loops. (Use the flashlight, Lady in Lake, Rubber, Same Direction.)

Arthur is Attacked by the Lady of the Lake - Use the flashlight, Lady in Lake, Leather, Same Direction.

The Lady of the Lake Denies Arthur - Use the flashlight, Lady in Lake, Leather or Rubber, Opposite Directions.

365 Dinners Later - Stun the Knights, Famine, Choices about two crops don't matter, Someone Cooks me Dinner.

Harvest Success - Stun the Knights, Famine, Wheat (or Rye) must be paired with Beans (or Oats), Maidens in the Field.

Harvest Failure - Stun the Knights, Famine, Wheat or Rye paired with Wheat or Rye (Same with Beans or Oats), Maidens in the Field.

Latrine Success - Stun the Knights, Plague, Downstream, Someone Covers the Latrine with Dirt.

Poisoning Camelot's Air - Stun the Knights, Plague, Choices about placement doesn't matter, Someone Cooks me Dinner.

Poisoning Camelot's Water - Stun the Knights, Plague, Upstream, Someone Covers the Latrine with Dirt.