WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

The Knight Order of the Golden Sun ending A

6 months ago

Does anyone know how to get the rank A ending in The Knight Order of the Golden Sun? I tried playing it like a saint, I tried maximizing either the popularity or fame and even both but all of them get one of the other endings. Walkthroughs seem nonexistent. Did I make a mistake or do I have to be a spoiled brat at the start and slowly mature? Please send help if you know cause curiosity is murdering me.

The Knight Order of the Golden Sun ending A

6 months ago

Hi, to me it comes a bit as a surprise that you're having difficulties. It's meant as an easy and entertaining read, so obviously there's no walkthrough or something of the sort. Ending A requires both high fame and popularity and you need to proclaim the truth about the plague. I guess that last part is probably what you're missing. But you shouldn't try too hard to get it. Because it's only 'perfect' if you look at it from a game perspective, not from a story perspective.