Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Forgotten, a horror game.

7 years ago

Hey guys, RuBiX here once again! Now, i posted something about requiting/help on a storygame i was writing. Well, i have started working on it with Seto! And we have the idea down, and some story. Now, here is the initial description for the story. "In this horror game, you take the roll of the Math teacher Mr.Baker. A couple months back a child was murdered in the middle school Mr.Baker works at. One night, Mr.Baker stays at school late grading papers. Then, the student who had died papers show up at your desk! You exit your classroom. And then the story begins!" If anyone wants to give me suggestions to my story, or wants to work with me, please message me! Thanks! 

Forgotten: Appealing!

7 years ago

That's a very interesting idea for a storygame, and I'm certainly looking forward to reading it. Good luck!

Forgotten: Appealing!

7 years ago

Thank you a lot! I really appreciate someone giving good feedback! :3 If you have any more questions about my storygame, please ask me or Seto! 

7 years ago
'Then, the papers of the murdered student show up at your desk!' is what I think you meant by that sentence, it's kind of unclear the way it's phrased.

You're switching POVs halfway through in this description, I hope that's not an issue in the story itself.

7 years ago

No, i was just describing what happened. 

7 years ago
Decent enough opening. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it from there.

7 years ago

Thanks!