Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Motivation thread for Misfortune

6 years ago
This is my motivation thread for my romance story for EndMaster's contest. I think I may get it done. Who knows it may be good enough to win if no one else submits anything.

6 years ago
Do Not Reply.

Words 6650/???
Pages 22/22

6 years ago

6 years ago
Yes it worked!

6 years ago
Old link expired. Here we go

6 years ago
Finished! Now I just have to edit it.

6 years ago
I admit I'm almost hoping everyone else fails to enter anything now just so End has to give this one the win.

6 years ago

Agreed.

6 years ago

It would still have to meet a minimum standard of a 3 rating and you're not taking into consideration that I'd just throw everyone in the SHAME pit and declare no winner at all.

6 years ago

End, please. You don't understand. We NEED this story on CYS.

6 years ago
Well he says he's editing still, and either way I will give it extra points for...enthusiasm and...sincerity.

I thoroughly enjoyed the ending I got, so that's something.

6 years ago
So it's not good enough?

6 years ago
Well, you're still in the editing phase so I'm taking it as more of a rough draft.

6 years ago
What could I do to make it better? Besides the spelling and grammar because I'm fixing that.

6 years ago
I'm not giving advice on the plot except to note that it seems very very emo and over the top tragic, but if that's what you were going for than don't change it. Spelling and grammar do need a lot of work though and there's a few places early on at least where you switch from second to first person.