Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

IBV's Whore Story Motivation Thread

6 years ago
Shit, I don't think my idea for the story is very Endmaster-y. Do you reckon I can still put up a romance story without trying to tailor it to whatever the shit-god End wants?

6 years ago

Not sure why you're worrying about it any way considering you'll just be a lazy whore and not write anything as usual.

6 years ago
Rack off End, you're a gutter rat and I hate you.

6 years ago

Well that come back was about as lazy as your writing.

If you put as much effort into either of those as you do in your whoring, you might be getting somewhere other than in a gutter laying face down with the usual collection of STDs.

In any case, splitting this off so we won’t be derailing Ebon’s own fail thread.

6 years ago
Whoring takes very little effort, actually. But you're not worth more than the energy it takes to write "Rack off End, you're a gutter rat and I hate you."

6 years ago

I might actually buy that bullshit, if you hadn’t been the one attempting to get my attention in the first place. Congrats. Hope it was worth it.

Anyway, when you’re done getting over your daddy issues and having your 4th abortion, let me know if you’re actually going to write anything that doesn't suck as much as you do on a nightly basis because until that happens you’re just taking up space as usual.