Obsession

A horror storygame by ProfSunflower

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level3/8

"Must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

No tags

A story about a young woman who gets a text from her stalker saying that he's coming over to meet her(i.e. to kill her).

As such, It will be a little cliche, so apologies in advance.

Also, no comment on why she doesn't just call the police. Let's just pretend cops don't exist, unless it's convenient for the author, hmmm? Because that happens all the time in fiction, right?

I'm not a native English speaker, but I know that's not an excuse for bad grammar. If any of the expressions seem wrong to you, feel free to just tell me. I promise not to curl into a ball and bawl like a baby or something. Really.

Also, related to the point above: I live in South Korea(The Gangnam side of Korea, that makes phones. Not to be confused with its trigger-happy nuke-crazy totalitarian and frankly embarrassing, counterpart), so if any of the details seem weird or just plain impossible to you, that's probably why.

That, and that the author has no idea on how restriction orders, or any other judicial systems work. Sorry.

Player Comments

Show All Comments