A Stack of Cats

Player Rating5.62/8

"#187 overall, #14 for 2018"
based on 69 ratings since 08/07/2018
played 582 times (finished 47)

"wade in shark infested water"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.
You are a man on a mission. The cats, they must be stacked.

A puzzling math and logic game I made just to put some of the scripting practice I've been doing to use. Have fun and please let me know if you encounter any bugs.

Should be solvable by middle schoolers, or those with same basic level of intelligence as a middle schooler.

A pawsome story by undercase m mizal! Unlike other games that I have experienced before in the "puzzle" genre on this site, this one stands heads and tails, claws, and fur above the rest. I mean, it has cats! There's so many cats and even one that has a intermediate and budding love for felines such as myself, well I felt that love grow.

Unlike some other games I played, trying to simply use the back button and brute force a solution essentially was something that was not possible with this game that mizal created. Some degree of knowledge in math, riddles, and general logic was a required necessity. Something like that was a gentle breeze and akin to a welcome breath of fresh air, as it made reaching the end after some trial and error that more exhilarating!

Meow-velous. This game is simply just that. It has humor, charm, it tests your brain to see if it is working in your noggin, and it is also so well made. I don't believe there ia any reason to not give this game a try and make an effort in reaching the conclusion, or simply failing at doing so. There's a degree of enjoyment in both, really.

Cats have been stacked, and my enjoyment had.
-- TharaApples on 6/16/2019 11:49:39 PM with a score of 34
That was… well, that was something. I like logic puzzles, so I certainly liked this one (and actually worked through the puzzles without just clicking randomly until I found the answer). I wish I could explain exactly what I did, as I got the same issue uglick did with only stacking 32 cats. It showed me retrieving 36 and it didn’t show any cats left in any of the columns, so I’m not sure what happened to the other four cats. Was it because I pulled the handle to retrieve all the cats before I started doing any stacking? I don’t know.

It was fun, and silly in a demented sort of way, mostly. Actually, I’m thinking the author might need to see a shrink if these are the kind of ideas that are wandering about in that head of yours. But it was still fun and appeared to have some nice puzzles with the scripting that appeared to work well with different options (though I’m still not sure about that 32/36 calculation there). I could ask why I am forced to be a man in this story, but that, perhaps, is a question for another site.

I did get the best ending, but I’m not sure it was actually all that good. (Spoilers ahead, oh no!) After all, if Snowblob is that large, can you imagine what it’s going to be like to clean that litter box? I can, and I’m not pleased. Keep up the nice work!
-- Ogre11 on 5/30/2018 3:09:05 PM with a score of 34
Well, that was... something.

The puzzles rarely got tedious. I was a bit confused on the wire puzzle, but what really gave me trouble was the catnip oil quarts. I really, really hate math, so...

Anyways, the riddles were simple enough. I think I aced them all in one single go asides from the green eyed one, so I can see what you mean by the game being solvable by middle schoolers.

The cat stacking was ridiculously fun. I got up to 35, with a single black cat remaining I wasn't able to stack. I think I only made a single mistake on the stacking, which I wish I had noticed earlier so I could've gotten up to 36, but oh well. The doggo puzzle was by far the easiest, I think I did 4 +11s, 3 +7s, and 3 +2s. Did it in literal seconds.

Anyways, great game. Not a huge fan of "omg random," but the detailed writing and brainteasers made me overlook it and I actually found myself enjoying the game. 8/8.
-- henshaw_13 on 5/27/2018 7:21:47 PM with a score of 35
That was great but those puns hurt me inside.
-- etrow5 on 7/28/2019 10:43:43 PM with a score of 26
This game is an acid trip. It's an acid trip with logic puzzles and cat puns which makes it so much better in my opinion. There's a few points where names get mixed up in the puzzles. A Hector got thrown into a puzzle about cats with much sillier names. Hector was not mentioned before. Someone should quest to learn more about Hector.
-- DerPrussen on 4/5/2019 2:29:34 PM with a score of 28
It was fun
-- OLivers2 on 2/28/2019 3:01:39 PM with a score of 31
I really liked this game! The puzzles were quite interesting, with a humorous plot to accompany it.The cats will take over...
-- Cupcakitty__13 on 11/30/2018 6:14:52 PM with a score of 33
I'd feline if I said I got the best ending first try. But who am I kitten? It almost ended in cat-astrophe. I'm only so-so with logic puzzles, so the eyes part seemed impawsible at first. I loved the twist of the best ending, it made purrfect sense, as any cat lover would agree. This was a meowsterful production. Easily on par with the great works of Ameowdeus.

Extra props for assigning relevant tags.
-- OriginalClamurai on 11/12/2018 10:02:03 AM with a score of 36
entertaing :)
-- michael on 9/19/2018 6:20:56 PM with a score of 35
Who doesn’t want to stack cats
-- Jaysonmyfeet on 9/19/2018 12:02:43 PM with a score of 35