A Web of Dreams

Player Rating3.15/8

"#803 overall, #101 for 2015"
based on 195 ratings since 08/23/2015
played 2,343 times (finished 254)

"walk in the park"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

A Web of Dreams is a short story that I wrote as a change of pace from my other working story, The Lich of Kalurun. It is a very short story and there is no real way to win or lose. The only goal is to prolong the adventure as long as possible.

Not bad. Fun, short, does what it says on the tin. :3
-- AngelicDirt on 6/9/2020 11:29:03 PM with a score of 0
Is it a dream in every ending? I confess that I tried but I’m not sure I got every possible ending. But that’s a good thing for you! It means there were plenty of endings and options, and that’s definitely good.

.I didn’t see any noticeable grammar mistakes, and there was a nice plot to this. I am a little sad about the whole dream thing, though. The story was also short, but I’m aware that it was meant to be so.

My final rating is 7/8
-- Hi on 2/18/2020 4:05:42 PM with a score of 0
It's a bit disconnected and jarring.
-- bilbo on 12/11/2019 10:24:31 PM with a score of 0
It was certainly short, if you don't like it it'll be over soon
-- Jess on 11/24/2018 7:25:26 PM with a score of 0
Fun short adventure.
-- PaulaAnneMason on 11/11/2018 2:38:51 PM with a score of 0
This is a genuinely bizarre, yet amusing game. Its good for short breaks from homework.
-- Guest #192 on 11/6/2018 6:58:46 PM with a score of 0
Got bored playing this. Meh.
-- WildBoar on 4/19/2018 9:07:02 PM with a score of 0
Not good... No real ending that I've found. Story makes no sense and has a cliché "Woke Up from a dream" ending.
-- Guest on 3/9/2018 10:15:11 AM with a score of 0
Being short was an advantage to this game, though it probably could have stood to having a few more paths. Otherwise the dream feeling was very well constructed and the descriptions were fleshed out without dragging on.
-- Mynoris on 1/10/2018 2:13:55 AM with a score of 0
The "falling into a new area" thing was kind of overused even for a game so short. Other than that, it's alright. I would like to see it have some sort of coherent plot line one day.
-- HugsGoodbye on 12/5/2017 3:36:40 PM with a score of 0