all because of a breakfast sandwich

Player Rating3.26/8

"#759 overall, #51 for 2011"
based on 176 ratings since 09/23/2011
played 1,961 times (finished 180)

"no possible way to lose"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

An innocent search for breakfast becomes a fantastic adventure!!

It was very linear and random, and I had a really hard time understanding what was going on. Like, one moment I was getting gas for my car so I could go get a breakfast sandwich, and then I was with Yoda choosing a lightsaber or something? I got very confused with this.

The lolrandom humor was funny at some points, but then you just overdid it and it wasn't funny, it was just insanely confusing and linear.

It was like something i'd imagine a second grader would write, and you had a lot of trouble sticking to a plot i'd say.

It was also very short, but I did like the writing style and how the chain reaction of wanting a breakfast sandwich caused the storygame.

I also didn't spot much character development throughout this storygame :(

3/8.
-- MinnieKing on 3/21/2017 10:12:37 PM with a score of 0
i chose this option because it was bad but not the worst thing i have ever played
-- snug on 8/19/2019 7:46:30 PM with a score of 0
Not good, no, but it is not the worst. It is very random. Could you please have at least told us it was this random? I gave it a 3/8 for the many spelling errors. There were a few grammatical mistakes, but not nearly as many as the spelling ones.

I know this was probably made pretty randomly, but whatever, I like reviewing things.

Before I end this I am going to point out all the capitalization mistakes. Edit this, please!
-- BgirlStories on 5/9/2019 7:10:19 PM with a score of 0
No thank you ask another Hunter lol
-- No on 7/30/2018 1:52:17 AM with a score of 0
Great Game! I also love breakfast sandwiches!
-- 875809 on 4/27/2018 2:27:34 PM with a score of 0
LOL! Like the idea of how getting a sandwitch can evolve into a story of a lightsaber fight and jedi! ;D
-- TestingJest on 1/6/2018 11:45:49 PM with a score of 0
Hahaha. Quite entertaining, my fav part was when Yoda threw a cigarette into the gas tank. I like the use of pictures throughout the story

Funny but short.
-- ic456 on 3/16/2017 1:35:45 PM with a score of 0
great,i would <3 to see more of this sorta stuff
-- waterkewler on 1/20/2017 7:10:06 PM with a score of 0
This was a short and fun game. It's not you get to lay waste to Jedi every day.
-- ZagHero on 3/7/2016 1:02:10 PM with a score of 0