Boomkin in the Arena

Player Rating2.69/8

"#925 overall, #64 for 2011"
based on 117 ratings since 03/03/2011
played 523 times (finished 110)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Tags

RPG

A realistic situation of a Balance Druid in the arena.

Arenas are areas in which teams of players can compete against each other in deathmatch-style PvP. Instead of participating in objective-based PvP, these contests center around your team's ability to obliterate the other team. The Arena PvP system matches teams of equal size together to increase fairness and make advancement to the highest tiers more difficult and more rewarding. The arena allows for 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5, but your team may have up to double the amount required for one fight (i.e. a 2v2 team can have four people in it). Unlike normal PvP, the arena also allows intra-faction competition.

Here you are playing the role of a Balance Druid, a class in World of Warcraft.

Not realistic despite your claims because magic, arena deathmatches, and a class system don't exist in the same way on the planet Earth as the World of Warcraft
-- 7layers on 6/28/2020 12:42:50 PM with a score of 0
THIS GAME HONESTLY SUCKS, like nobody plays world of warcraft you and your nerdy as friends need to turn around and head off this site.
-- Davefaster on 10/24/2019 9:55:43 AM with a score of 0
I have to say it was enlightening, for I had no previous knowledge of World of Warcraft till I played this game. It reminds me of some actual strategies that work in certain video games. (: Definitely worth playing for anyone who has played, or is interested in playing, video games that involve team play. :) :D Now I’m wondering what other characters are in world of Warcraft! (:
-- (: on 3/3/2018 5:48:58 AM with a score of 0
Rouge: A red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.

Rogue: The correct spelling of the class that you meant

0/10
-- EZunmaker on 12/27/2017 10:32:49 PM with a score of 0
nice, but kinda short
-- ZergRush305 on 2/9/2017 9:53:02 AM with a score of 0
Wasn't for me not sure what else to say
-- The_Dungeon_Master on 1/27/2016 11:50:34 PM with a score of 0
I didn't really understand it. You probably have to be into world of warcraft to get it.
-- Jordi P on 7/13/2015 11:15:48 AM with a score of 0
I'm confused but somehow I won.
-- ShadowHunterJunior on 5/27/2015 12:55:49 AM with a score of 0
It was alright I guess. Not really much to it, just choosing from two answers and hoping you're right. I would have like to see more diversity, maybe some different contingencies pop up with some of "nope, you're dead" answers. Like, if you were to choose one of these 'wrong' answers, it'd be nice to have some sort form of redemption, a way to get back into it.
-- Oricalcum on 3/11/2015 2:10:22 AM with a score of 0
... wierd but it's really short.
-- dischead on 9/16/2014 8:33:31 PM with a score of 0