Life Sucks

A modern storygame by 11302

Player Rating3.45/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 94 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length4/8

"A well spent lunch break"

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

Humor

Hate life? Well to bad, you're stuck with it!

DISCLAIMER (Read this BEFORE you play the game): I apologize to any overweight people playing my game. I myself am overweight and I did not mean to offend anyone.

About the game:Yeah, I didn't have anything to write about, so here's another most likely bad storygame. You play a 25 year old man who doesn't like his life. He works at McDonald's, he lives in an apartment, and he doesn't have a girlfriend. So here you are living 3 days in his horrible life. This game also doesn't really have logic, so if something happens that wouldn't happen in real life, well... DEAL WITH IT *Accidentally pokes eye while putting on sunglasses*.

PS: You start out with 25 point and 25 points will be added to your score every time you get through a day. If you get an ending (one that isn't death/lose!) you will get more points depending on how good the ending is (you can get a maximum of 100).

Edit 7/1/2014: Made minor tweaks to the score variable. Raised maturity level for the swear words. Fixed grammar mistakes.

Edit 7/5/2014: Made more minor tweaks to the score variable. Fixed more grammar mistakes. There's an Easter Egg (It's not hard to find). Raised difficulty for half the links being death links.

Edit 7/11/2014: Now the story has pictures!!!!11111 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111111

Player Comments

Show All Comments